Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (15 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
it would be somewhat ironic if Scotland make it to the 2022 WC, they like to have the odd drink or 2, they will be pleased to know that the consequences of consuming alcohol out there is getting lashed
Did not know that 2022 was being played in Saudi Arabia.

Oh my bad, or do you just not know the difference? I'm sorry, i thought your Asian origin would make you just a little informed about the fact that there were borders between gulf countries, and that they have different laws and are in fact different countries.

Apologies if i overestimated you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did not know that 2022 was being played in Saudi Arabia.

Oh my bad, or do you just not know the difference? I'm sorry, i thought your Asian origin would make you just a little informed about the fact that there were borders between gulf countries, and that they have different laws and are in fact different countries.

Apologies if i overestimated you.
it was meant to be a joke :shifty: getting lashed is Brittish slang for getting drunk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
They are in talks with the FIFA and most likely will allow alcohol in the stadiums and probably (not certain yet) as well within certain restaurants and clubs, not only in 5 star hotels.
Like those fuckers would do that...good to know that I don't have to travel into that crappy tournament.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Will they serve alcohol at the stadia?

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que Qatar, Qatar
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que Qatar, Qatar
What will be, will be
:lol:

I can't believe I missed this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)