Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (4 Viewers)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #422
    Are you saying if I start now with the missing teams, save it. And then import the new OF on a later date, when I load my old save all the new teams are gonna be there?
    The kits, names and emblems will be. It doesn't matter so much if players are not in teams because in ML there are transfers almost straight away.

Obviously it would be better to wait to get a higher degree of accuracy because leagues like Mexico and China will follow and it would be better to have them than the random fake teams in ML, but for me it's not a game breaker.

- - - Updated - - -

It can? I'm waiting for to be fully done cuz I thought it couldn't. Don't want to start Serie A without proper Serie B.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure it can be edited and appears fine. I know when players get edited it doesn't work though. I'll edit a kit for one of the Serie B teams and let you know.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Anyone tried Co Op mode? I remember on FIFA you could set up a squad and play online. Can sense a Tuz one coming up. ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Anyone tried Co Op mode? I remember on FIFA you could set up a squad and play online. Can sense a Tuz one coming up. ;)
    That would be dope, me and my brother tried it, but need more. I liked how meticulous they were in stats keeping for each user (ours and the cpu).

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    That would be dope, me and my brother tried it, but need more. I liked how meticulous they were in stats keeping for each user (ours and the cpu).

I've only just started doing up my man. Think I'm at 70. LWF. That'll be funny if we can manage to get a few numbers going.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I've only just started doing up my man. Think I'm at 70. LWF. That'll be funny if we can manage to get a few numbers going.
    ahh you mean the co op online, havent tried that yet, will do, but only done the in game co-op thing for a little bit.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Just played the fifa demo and there are some Juve players that don't even have their faces scanned. Juve is supposed to be "exclusive" to fifa but ea doesn't care enough to scan all our players :sergio:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    The ones i care about look good :D

The first team looks good :boh:
    Most look good but when you have exclusitivity I feel like all the players should be scanned. Rugani and Bernardeschi look bad. So does Pjaca, Bentancur etc. Someone like Pinsoglio I can live with. He still should be scanned too but I can live with a deep reserve not being scanned.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Finally managed to update my OF. Sucks that some Serie A teams still have generic kits so I'll try to download it from someone other than Cristiano. I did with Serie B and it worked flawlessly.

I haven't really played a PES game or it's Master League mode in at least 10 years so it hits me with surprise when I see how much depth it has compared to shitty FIFA Career mode.

I mean, really, you understand EA people don't give a fuck about the die hard football fan who tries to emulate a football match when you see things like Fluid formation, and how you can have 3 different formations that will change depending on whether you have the ball. That's incredibly amazing.

The game still needs better presentation though. Konami has to realize this isn't the 90's, that fucking old ass looking fonts and interface has to go.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Finally managed to update my OF. Sucks that some Serie A teams still have generic kits so I'll try to download it from someone other than Cristiano. I did with Serie B and it worked flawlessly.

I haven't really played a PES game or it's Master League mode in at least 10 years so it hits me with surprise when I see how much depth it has compared to shitty FIFA Career mode.

I mean, really, you understand EA people don't give a fuck about the die hard football fan who tries to emulate a football match when you see things like Fluid formation, and how you can have 3 different formations that will change depending on whether you have the ball. That's incredibly amazing.

The game still needs better presentation though. Konami has to realize this isn't the 90's, that fucking old ass looking fonts and interface has to go.
    Fluid formation sounds really cool. Do you think master league is better than career mode?

What is in the OF? Is J Stadium in it or better faces?

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #437
    Have to remember that this is a Japanese game so the presentation is going to be a little quirky and cheesy, but it's been more polished in recent times. EA's presentation is basically a copy of the networks in the US and UK.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fluid formation sounds really cool. Do you think master league is better than career mode?

What is in the OF? Is J Stadium in it or better faces?
    Yes. Definitely more to do in ML. Much more depth in everything regarding being a coach.

Every year EA adds some gimmicks to CM and sell it as something revolutionary, it's in fact the same shit as always. The new animations for when negotiating sound good but I'm sure after the 11th time it'll bore the fuck out of ya.

The one one I got has all the missing leagues bar Mexican/Chinese. It contains kits, faces, pictures, etc..

- - - Updated - - -

Shurrapp and play the game. :D
    I am! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Have to remember that this is a Japanese game so the presentation is going to be a little quirky and cheesy, but it's been more polished in recent times. EA's presentation is basically a copy of the networks in the US and UK.
    Guess you're right. Konami will always be Konami.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)