Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (4 Viewers)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #461
    1. Format your USB to FAT32
    2. Copy my WEPES folder to your USB
    3. Import all teams and select "overwrite existing images" (or something) and "Use Player and squad data"
    4. Import all Competitions!
    5. Save and go back to Main Menu, Extras and do the LIVE UPDATE
    6. SAVE, and play

Someone give me a hand here ?

- - - Updated - - -

When i want to use that patch you gave me, i cant import juventus, it keeps failing ?
    I haven't updated the patch for the last couple of Live Updates yet but have a little read through the thread because you need to make sure you have the right version of the OF (option file) for the version of update (game patch).

I remember reading after the second update that there was an issue with Juventus and Cristiano sorted it out within a few hours, might be something similar here. There is also something you can do manually - plug your USB stick into your computer, go into the WEPES folder and check to see if the Juventus kits/logo/bin file (it'll be in a subfolder called Kits or Serie A, something like that) - whatever it is that isn't importing - isn't corrupted in some way. The image will look distorted or some parts might be missing. You can go into the OF's WEPES folder you downloaded, delete the erroneous files from your USB's WEPES folder and copy and paste from the OF's WEPES folder back into it.

The other thing to do is re-download the OF and copy to USB again, then just select the Juve bits or whatever you need to be imported. Sounds more complex than it is really.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I haven't updated the patch for the last couple of Live Updates yet but have a little read through the thread because you need to make sure you have the right version of the OF (option file) for the version of update (game patch).

I remember reading after the second update that there was an issue with Juventus and Cristiano sorted it out within a few hours, might be something similar here. There is also something you can do manually - plug your USB stick into your computer, go into the WEPES folder and check to see if the Juventus kits/logo/bin file (it'll be in a subfolder called Kits or Serie A, something like that) - whatever it is that isn't importing - isn't corrupted in some way. The image will look distorted or some parts might be missing. You can go into the OF's WEPES folder you downloaded, delete the erroneous files from your USB's WEPES folder and copy and paste from the OF's WEPES folder back into it.

The other thing to do is re-download the OF and copy to USB again, then just select the Juve bits or whatever you need to be imported. Sounds more complex than it is really.
    Yeah, what i found out is that its the stadium image file that has the issue

So i removed that and was messing around

However, i messed around too much, cause now my entire team has szcesny in every position.

Its actually the same for every imported team.

I'm thinking to trow off PES entirely, and then completely re-install, take all stadiums out of the wepes files, but add them manually later

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #463
    Delete the edit data file from your PS4 system data and start again, something has gone badly wrong there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I must admit I turned off the game the other day, CPU was pure aids. Four games in a row I had 3 shots 2 goals, 2 shots 1 goal, 1 shot 1 goal, 2 shots 2 goals. All worldies as well, pure bs. It's more than irritating especially as I'm still a long way from knowing all the attacking niches and finishing styles.

This was simply because I'd won something like 19 out of 20 games and haven't bumped the difficulty up to Superstar yet :D
    I play strictly on superstar, you dont know rage until you get outplayed by Crotone and Bevevento....:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

ffs :rofl:

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #479
    Did you just get it? Had it for couple of weeks.

I improved Bernadeschis passing and Cancelos dribbling, following Pes statsdatabase site that are very accurate (FM like stats). Otherwise rest been on point.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Haven't got it yet but probably will at the weekend.

If you see a good OF out already let me know.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Haven't got it yet but probably will at the weekend.

If you see a good OF out already let me know.
    Pesgaming forum is your friend: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103693

Above fixes the basic. And in same forum you can find one for Bundesliga by pesworld (Squads not kits yet), another separate thread to find fix for few fake NT squads. The above link fixes all the kits for NT tho.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)