Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (11 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I must admit that PES 2018 gameplay looks fucking amazing and a hundred times more realistic than FIFA.

Is there a game mode similar to Ultimate Team?
Gameplay wise it is definitely lights years ahead. To me the two main things that make this huge difference when comparing to FIFA is a players movement and ball physics. Both are the closest thing to real life Football in any game ever released.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #453
    I can confirm that changes made in the editor or updates are carried on over to ML. Kits, edited faces, live updates etc. Only thing not is stats, obviously.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    You mean option file? Of course, downloaded OF that updated most things.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Not sure i can follow.

Juve isnt licenced in the game. So kit, name etc isnt there.

Last year there was an unofficial patch to fix all that.

Im seeking one for this year that people trust

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    On ps4? Then let's rumble.

Sweden vs Finland, we know how that allways end don't we?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Nah, was playing at my friend's place (on PS4)...I got Xbox and not sure if I'm gonna buy PES this year (since the options files don't work etc.). And I'm pretty shite to be honest. :D

--

Yea we know how those matches always end, 95% of the time we get fucked in the ass. :moan:

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #458
    I must admit I turned off the game the other day, CPU was pure aids. Four games in a row I had 3 shots 2 goals, 2 shots 1 goal, 1 shot 1 goal, 2 shots 2 goals. All worldies as well, pure bs. It's more than irritating especially as I'm still a long way from knowing all the attacking niches and finishing styles.

This was simply because I'd won something like 19 out of 20 games and haven't bumped the difficulty up to Superstar yet :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    It's called an option file. Read here: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=102531

I'd bookmark that forum tbh.
    1. Format your USB to FAT32
    2. Copy my WEPES folder to your USB
    3. Import all teams and select "overwrite existing images" (or something) and "Use Player and squad data"
    4. Import all Competitions!
    5. Save and go back to Main Menu, Extras and do the LIVE UPDATE
    6. SAVE, and play

Someone give me a hand here ?

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit I turned off the game the other day, CPU was pure aids. Four games in a row I had 3 shots 2 goals, 2 shots 1 goal, 1 shot 1 goal, 2 shots 2 goals. All worldies as well, pure bs. It's more than irritating especially as I'm still a long way from knowing all the attacking niches and finishing styles.

This was simply because I'd won something like 19 out of 20 games and haven't bumped the difficulty up to Superstar yet :D
    When i want to use that patch you gave me, i cant import juventus, it keeps failing ?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    1. Format your USB to FAT32
    2. Copy my WEPES folder to your USB
    3. Import all teams and select "overwrite existing images" (or something) and "Use Player and squad data"
    4. Import all Competitions!
    5. Save and go back to Main Menu, Extras and do the LIVE UPDATE
    6. SAVE, and play

Someone give me a hand here ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)