Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whose OF did you use for Serie B kits etc? I use pesedit.it for a lot of stuff, there is a big Italian editing community.
I'm waiting for cristiano to update serie b, portuguese league and other european teams CL teams missing. Prefer doing it one go even if I can find them individually elsewhere.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It takes a while yeah.

Believe or not, this is quick for us. We used to do this shit super manually in the past Haha.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It takes a while yeah.

Believe or not, this is quick for us. We used to do this shit super manually in the past Haha.

I remember the PS2 days :touched:

Me and my friends would be editing player names, shoes and all kinds of shit before we finally start playing...after a few hours. The good times :touched:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm importing the option file @Osman linked me to. Is it supposed to take this long, it's been doing it for around 15min already?

@Gep

Yeah it usually takes a while. But well worth it.

I too remember those editing days. From manually trying to create the Nike tick to even googling club shirts and pasting them over to my PS2 or PS3. Fuck even doing that now. :lol:

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #413
    Fucking aids on this, 2 shots, 2 wonder goals conceded against Lazio in the Supercoppa, they got in my half about 3 times. I scored 3 anyway so fuck it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it usually takes a while. But well worth it.

I too remember those editing days. From manually trying to create the Nike tick to even googling club shirts and pasting them over to my PS2 or PS3. Fuck even doing that now. :lol:
    When I was a kid in winter I used to spend hours and hours as part of a community. Waste of time looking at it now but people all over the world appreciated the work and FIFA was absolute shit then. Now the guys have things like Patreon and other money making schemes, it was pretty much Daymos who kicked that all off.

It's all done in half an hour now.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    @Osman Cristiano's OF is incomplete. Teams missing from the Bundesliga, Serie B kits and some missing other European clubs.

Apparently the guy will resolve some of that this weekend. Do I have other options? Can any of you link me to them?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yep, be patient, this guy's stuff is the quickest and most comprehensive in that site. Game been out a week and he is nearly done with everything, he only has left to perfect few Bundesliga sides (faces and so on), kits for Serie B and Portuguese league, and plus create small nations CL teams.

You can find small updates for these elsewhere (except Bundesliga, he is the best at it), but for consistency sake I rather wait for him and not mess up by mixing different OFs. Plus he said he will have rest ready by this weekend, tomorrow or Sunday.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #418
    I already started my ML because the editable parts of the teams / players can be overwritten.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)