Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
this is the vid I saw.

Pjanic looks amazing in PES. Rest are so-so.
Fifa are better for Cuadrado, Mandzukic and Buffon, latter two have some resemblance, if slight constipated ones. While PES Cuadrado looks weird, like a little imp. Very far off.

Rest PES look better imo, or closer. Fifa mishit completely with Dybala, Higuain , Pjanic (all 3 barely recognizeable) and tiny bit weirdness in others like Sandro etc (why is Khedira having the haircut he had early 2016 lol).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #364
    PES haven't changed their faces for some releases now, that Cuadrado has been around for ages, as has the Chiellini. For the first time in a while I'd definitely say FIFA has the better faces (at least for the big players). Their generic faces are shit (and obviously uneditable).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Fifa are better for Cuadrado, Mandzukic and Buffon, latter two have some resemblance, if slight constipated ones. While PES Cuadrado looks weird, like a little imp. Very far off.

Rest PES look better imo, or closer. Fifa mishit completely with Dybala, Higuain , Pjanic (all 3 barely recognizeable) and tiny bit weirdness in others like Sandro etc (why is Khedira having the haircut he had early 2016 lol).
    Because that Khedira FiFA face is probably like 10 years old (if not older) already :D

Dybala looks good imo, so does Pjanic and Alex Sandro :boh:

Cuadrado looks ace indeed...and who cares about Higgy, i play Mandzu anyway :p

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to have a lot to do with lighting.

Dybala and Pjanic both look better in game imo than in that vid above.

That PES Mandzu is horrible btw.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #366
    Just had a little look through, this is how old some of the PES faces are:

Cuadrado (PES 2014)
    Buffon (PES 2015)
    Mandzukic (PES 2014)
    Chiellini (PES 2014)

Remember this was Dybala on FIFA 16 though:

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway just had my copy turn up at work :D
    @Osman are you using Cristiano's option file for this one? Hopefully Serie A is up to date and Serie B to follow.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah I am, tho I only downloaded the first day release he did that mainly fixed biggiest teams in EPL, LA Liga, Juve and whole Bundesliga. He called it beta release but the mofo did tons of work on release day. But his official first patch was out on Sunday that fixes everything else, but been too busy with work to download.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Yeah I am, tho I only downloaded the first day release he did that mainly fixed biggiest teams in EPL, LA Liga, Juve and whole Bundesliga. He called it beta release but the mofo did tons of work on release day. But his official first patch was out on Sunday that fixes everything else, but been too busy with work to download.

Can you point me to the best most up to date option file to download? I placed an order for the game yesterday, it should be here today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    When I'm home on my pc soon I will link you the option file and the forum I get it from.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you point me to the best most up to date option file to download? I placed an order for the game yesterday, it should be here today.
    Here's the link, follow the easy steps/instructions: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=102531

I will fix it myself just now too.

Afterwards, the above option seems to have issue with correct NTs, so if you care, here's a fix for that: http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=2202273&postcount=173

For NTs, like previously done, remember to check second and third options when importing them.

And oh:

to our PES family :touched:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    Thanks. Figured it was time to try something else. I haven't bought a PES/Winning Eleven since it's PS1 days.

I do hope its version of a career mode is interesting though, cuz that's my favorite mode.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    That sucks, my news is out of date, because I recall you could in pes2016 or 2015, did not know the slimey bastards made it impossible for xbox one.
    Yea last time I used mods was with Xbox 360 (if I remember correctly) and it was few years ago. Last year was the first time (?) they didn't even have Juve there so I didn't even buy the game.

--

I don't really understand what's the deal here...Skyrim and Fallout mods are OK for Microsoft but PES is a no go? :boh:

XBox eh? Get FiFA so that i'm not Alone :sad: @Lapa
    I tried FIFA once, it was probably 2007, it was shite so I went back to playing PES. :D

I haven't owned PS since the first console back in the 90's, after that I bought Dreamcast and after it flopped I changed to Xbox. And I've only played Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Age of Empires 2 with my PC. :shifty: Thank god I have RetroMiniConsole (or what the fuck is that called) nowadays so I can play NES, SNES etc. games with console (should support Dreamcast games too, but I'm not nerd enough to get those to work).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Other than controller, PS4 is ahead in everything imo
    Maybe on paper, but who gives a fuck, you won't notice it, so it doesn't matter. I'm not 15 anymore fighting over who's got the better console.

I rarely play videogames on it anyway, i mostly just netflix or Amazon Prime on it.
    Not to mention most stuff i play are cheapo indie games who don't rely on graphic power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)