Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (5 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Maybe on paper, but who gives a fuck, you won't notice it, so it doesn't matter. I'm not 15 anymore fighting over who's got the better console.

I rarely play videogames on it anyway, i mostly just netflix or Amazon Prime on it.
Not to mention most stuff i play are cheapo indie games who don't rely on graphic power
That we can agree on. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Also wtf does Amazon Prime have? I only heard they have few content

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #384
    Had a little go last night. Very similar to the demo, no surprise. Play is a little slower but immediate impressions

- when players are on the ball it is more realistic with players taking more than the standard 'instant touch' they often have in footie games
    - goalkeepers are more realistic and better, improved range of motions
    - far less rubber-banding on players running, those who have genuine speed can get away when there is no contact, however....
    - ....contact zones are more advanced and varied and you can't just get goal side and run away from a marker, players constantly battle and win duels based on attributes

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Had a little go last night. Very similar to the demo, no surprise. Play is a little slower but immediate impressions

- when players are on the ball it is more realistic with players taking more than the standard 'instant touch' they often have in footie games
    - goalkeepers are more realistic and better, improved range of motions
    - far less rubber-banding on players running, those who have genuine speed can get away when there is no contact, however....
    - ....contact zones are more advanced and varied and you can't just get goal side and run away from a marker, players constantly battle and win duels based on attributes
    Yeah pretty much. The movement and contact animations is magic. Something new every time.

I just hope they fix the fouling, it's broken as heck. Unless you slide tackle viciously, you will rarely get freekick or fouls.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #387
    Gotta bear in mind that this is step 2 of what was a 3 step revolution of PES, so even though this looks like an excellent game it's still a work in progress with next year in mind.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Can only judge by the demo ratings, but PES seems to be off with their ratings, and even more than FiFA.
    Bit of hit or miss and arcady. Giving good players great ratings and meh players shite ratings.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Why is his overall just 87 lol. Even in right wing it should be 90.

Because I've got him at Lvl 1. I've trained him and now he's at Lvl 14/38 and is now on 90. I use players I don't want and convert them into trainers and use their points onto players that I do want.

This is my current team

Attachments

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Because I've got him at Lvl 1. I've trained him and now he's at Lvl 14/38 and is now on 90. I use players I don't want and convert them into trainers and use their points onto players that I do want.

This is my current team
    Ahh you playing my club. I never touch that stuff. Strictly offline multi-player, master league and be a legend mode.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    That's a screenshot of the cheapo Ultimate Team?

looks awful. And why do you have such good players already? Where is the longtime motivation?

- - - Updated - - -

The picture on Mandzukics card :lol: :heart:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    That's a screenshot of the cheapo Ultimate Team?

looks awful. And why do you have such good players already? Where is the longtime motivation?

- - - Updated - - -

The picture on Mandzukics card :lol: :heart:
    Mandy has been put into solitary confinement due to missing a sitter in extra time in CL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)