Premier League 2022-23 (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah edited mentions won't get a notification and if it's merged into an older post I guess that works the same way.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You can’t give Salah that much space in the box
Was that Davies that gave him the gift?

Good to see Liverpool recovering form they’re one of the best teams to watch and on their day can bulldoze anyone.

Spurs has been jihadball for a few games now

- - - Updated - - -

lol Kulu with impact within seconds

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Was that Davies that gave him the gift?

Good to see Liverpool recovering form they’re one of the best teams to watch and on their day can bulldoze anyone.

Spurs has been jihadball for a few games now

- - - Updated - - -

lol Kulu with impact within seconds
Liverpool are just sitting back holding on to their one goal lead at the moment. A team that barely has any confidence

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Most overrated CB ever
Whats the catch? He is not the star defender in Liverpool's defense the last few years or this was never a good defense? whats the criticism apart from his/pool's form this year? Last time they fell apart it was because he had a season ending injury.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't understand. They have a German and more importantly non-Italian coach. How can they be sitting back and playing 'dinosaur tactics'?
The important bit is that they did that with a lead, not at the opening bell with a 0-0 score.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The important bit is that they did that with a lead, not at the opening bell with a 0-0 score.
Yup 2-0 lead and away from home. Also am not sure they intentionally sat back, their midfield is not as capable as it used to be and Spurs are notorious for waking up in the second half, they've been doing it all season. This is Liverpool at its worst in a long long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)