Premier League 2022-23 (2 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Forest got so lucky with this one

Indeed, and with the other too. But given some of the decisions Forest had against them this season (especially against Luton when we were hot on the automatic trail) then it balances out.

Anyway, the last time we were in the prem I was 8. So so happy.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Indeed, and with the other too. But given some of the decisions Forest had against them this season (especially against Luton when we were hot on the automatic trail) then it balances out.

Anyway, the last time we were in the prem I was 8. So so happy.
Congrats man. I lived in Nottingham for about 6 years, got many Forest supporting friends. So I know how much it means to all of you.:tup:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Congratulation Luca. Hope you guys stay up this time around.

Last time you were in the EPL you had Stan Collymore innit?
Cheers fella. I hope so too, there’s a great buzz around the club I can’t truly remember since my childhood. Though, we’ve got to step it up if we want to survive. Despite us putting a few over EPL teams just this season the PL will be vicious.

That was our good spell under Frank Clark. Pierre van Hooijdonk days in 98-99 were our last before now.

It’s been a long and painful time!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cheers fella. I hope so too, there’s a great buzz around the club I can’t truly remember since my childhood. Though, we’ve got to step it up if we want to survive. Despite us putting a few over EPL teams just this season the PL will be vicious.

That was our good spell under Frank Clark. Pierre van Hooijdonk days in 98-99 were our last before now.

It’s been a long and painful time!
Great historic club. Congrats bro. I’ll be hoping you guys defy expectations next season and stay up and take some big scalps along the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)