Premier League 2022-23 (11 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Spurs on par with City in points at the moment. If they beat United next week then they should be taken very seriously

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nah, the gap in squad quality is too big. Its like Lazio in the 2019/20 season, they wont be able to sustain the challenge
oh absolutely I agree. Playing style too Spurs grinds out results while City has been smashing opponents effortlessly.

I meant to say they should be taken seriously as a team on the rise in EPL. Not barely 4th best like last season and comfortably below Chelsea Pool and City

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Somehow Liverpool lost to Forest as well, having a really poor start to the season.
Looks like Klopp’s last season with Dortmund.

Wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t last beyond this season. He’s been there for 7 years or so, eventually the message doesn’t get across to the players, fatigue, general malaise sets in. Time for a change soon imo.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How was that not a penalty for Newcastle? Hand away from body, decent distance between the players. Such inconsistent implementation of the rules.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
How was that not a penalty for Newcastle? Hand away from body, decent distance between the players. Such inconsistent implementation of the rules.
They fucked everything up with this "ref only watched VAR if it was an obvious mistake". Doesn't make sense, if it is a clear and obvious mistake then why is he going to watch anything, just tell him he made a mistake.

I'd put one additional monitor behind each goal and ref goes to watch every single questionable situation, checks every single pen he called or not etc. Would be much faster if he just quickly runs over there and decides for himself to confirm or overturn the decision that standing there for a minute with a hand to his ear waiting for someone else with a different criteria if he made a mistake or not

Strickland

May 17, 2019
xg and actual results are fun sometimes. what a misleading metric it might often be

One had 15 chances from inside the box and 5 more outside of the box, the other one had 4 and 1. I dont see whats so misleading about xg, a team scoring 4 goals from 5 shots is definitely an anomaly, just like a team failing to score with as many shots as wokverhampton took

https://understat.com/match/18331

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)