Premier League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They have a great midfield where anyone can score and with Lukaku playing the target man that Mourinho likes they are most likely going to score lots of goals. Mourinho does not need spectacular defenders to succeed, his tactics do not require that and while the fullbacks are the only weakness, I can see him using them in order to cover position rather than use them as an outcome. I see them with great potential.
Lukaku will be huge for them in the EPL, and an epic failure in the CL. I can't fathom or stomach the prospect of United doing well. They disgust me, as does that shitcunt Mourinho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
No EPL side will make it beyond the Quarters in the CL, unless they get a favorable draw.

Semis, depending on the draw of course, should be Real, Bayern, and two of Barca, Juve and PSG.
Psg wont do s--t in CL. Their coach cant handle CL (he has no great CL experience, the collapse against Barca last season is something they might not overcome actually) I think one epl club can make semis. Man City made semis 2 years ago and then got outplayed by Real.

Time will tell which epl side will it be, Man utd, Man City or Chelsea. I just think that Man Utd will go for the epl title this season and CL will become distraction, their squad isnt that big for both competitions, like i said, what if Lukaku gets injured. there are couple of other.

Man City have a pretty big squad now for rotation, if they only signed a top CB.

I still feel Chelsea could do smth in europe. In fact Conte getting sacked might be blessing in disguise there. They won it last time they replaced manager midseason. And i expect Morata to score some big CL goals tbh. If they get Hazard back and Bakayoko, idont see why they cant do well. But the question is if Conte can manage CL really.

5 epl clubs in CL, so chances are some might draw each other in the knockouts, which means some epl side will progress.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol that was awesome. Honest and straight to the point.

No shit they would clash, you have one of the most demanding and strong willed coaches around, and then you have a player that's insanely unprofessional mad man who grown accustomed to act however he likes from the get go. Add in the English media and its a receipt for some frivolous show.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think Costa is that unprofessional as far as athletes go. Conte on the other hand is definitely way too strict.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't think Costa is that unprofessional as far as athletes go. Conte on the other hand is definitely way too strict.
Conte's achievements says otherwise. He's not there too make the players have a good time, but to win trophies, Id say there isnt way too strict as long as it gets you results

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lol that was awesome. Honest and straight to the point.

No shit they would clash, you have one of the most demanding and strong willed coaches around, and then you have a player that's insanely unprofessional mad man who grown accustomed to act however he likes from the get go. Add in the English media and its a receipt for some frivolous show.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Apparently they both agreed on him leaving this summer last winter, but the Brazilian decided to pull a volte face and out his coach as the bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)