Premier League 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Arsenal :lol: And they actually signed up Wenger for two more years, insane...

Man United are looking very strong this season, unfortunately. Although I thought Pogba should have been sent off in the first half tho, got very lucky

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Team that has Ogbonna as a starting defender concedes 6 times in 2 games, who would have thought.
add joe hart to that... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal :lol: And they actually signed up Wenger for two more years, insane...

Man United are looking very strong this season, unfortunately. Although I thought Pogba should have been sent off in the first half tho, got very lucky
man yoo will win the league, most balanced team in the league on paper and unlike the other contenders can defend better than them

arsenal... one guy on arsenal fan tv was moaning about the lack of signings and pissed that they didnt sign matuidi :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Running riot how? They are better but can barely move past this massive wall.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
9 shots on goal. from what i'm seeing they're controlling the game. Post, saves from Courtois, corners out the ass. What wall, Chelsea has just been lucky not to concede so far.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shots on goal in itself doesn't make it dangerous, several of those are hopeless long shots. The main chances been Kane hitting the post and an alright shot from Davies. Otherwise rest been easy to contain.

But yeah they are dominating for sure, it's just they facing one of the most defensive lineups I ever seen in this Chelsea. And they will keep dominating the ball because Chelsea have zero ability to counter or attack with this lineup.

I feel for Morata lol, he goes from hyper attacking and creative Real side to ONLY playing with Willian and rest defending full time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Shots on goal in itself doesn't make it dangerous, several of those are hopeless long shots. The main chances been Kane hitting the post and an alright shot from Davies. Otherwise rest been easy to contain.

But yeah they are dominating for sure, it's just they facing one of the most defensive lineups I ever seen in this Chelsea. And they will keep dominating the ball because Chelsea have zero ability to counter or attack with this lineup.

I feel for Morata lol, he goes from hyper attacking and creative Real side to ONLY playing with Willian and rest defending full time.

I don't think Chelsea is being defensive on purpose, they just don't have a way of moving the ball up the field. Which you just said yourself. It's not some sort of massive wall, just unlucky finishing from the Spurs. They'll probably get a goal eventually.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think Chelsea is being defensive on purpose, they just don't have a way of moving the ball up the field. Which you just said yourself. It's not some sort of massive wall, just unlucky finishing from the Spurs. They'll probably get a goal eventually.
You think Conte picked his lineup out of a hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)