Premier League 2017/18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I did not see any games today (was busy with festival), and checking results and LOLing hard I asked peeps who the fuck is this guy who was subbed out lol. Is he a youth player? Never seen his name before.

Btw, how long is Hazard out for?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I did not see any games today (was busy with festival), and checking results and LOLing hard I asked peeps who the $#@! is this guy who was subbed out lol. Is he a youth player? Never seen his name before.

Btw, how long is Hazard out for?
Heard a month.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree:

He is playing like they want Labile to play

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
Is Paul still useless despite having Matic next to him instead of Faillani? Remember watching the Supercup Man U vs Madrid and it was Matic's first game and he was one of their best players on an Pogs shat the bed royally and also wasted a 3 vs 1 opportunity that would've put them ahead lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny to see the crowd goes batshit crazy at the slightest technical move the fraud makes.
Gotta save face. We should cheer for Higuain in Europe too,

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
West Ham has some players we were after in the past. Masuaku, Obiang, Chicharito, Ayew. then there is Roflbonna too. nice team
They also have Zabaleta, Arnautovic, and Hart. Looks like someone put it together on FIFA.

And I think Pogba looked pretty good this game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
West Ham were dreadful pre-season and don't look any better in this game.

Football is always a lot easier when your striker scores 2 from 2 chances, at home you should never not win from that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)