Premier League 2017/18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They also have Zabaleta, Arnautovic, and Hart. Looks like someone put it together on FIFA.

And I think Pogba looked pretty good this game.
yeah, lots of known mediocre players. the best i can see them do is strong together a run of good results and being close to EL spots, then crumble in the deciding months of the season

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
West Ham were dreadful pre-season and don't look any better in this game.

Football is always a lot easier when your striker scores 2 from 2 chances, at home you should never not win from that position.
I think West Ham needs time for all these players to gel. The squad is completely different

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, lots of known mediocre players. the best i can see them do is strong together a run of good results and being close to EL spots, then crumble in the deciding months of the season
Mediocre for a top club, sure. But they're above average players all things considered.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
FIFA team is a good description, it's a bunch of random names that are either massively inconsistent or past their best.

Masuaku on that second Lukaku goal was an absolute joke, standing there laughing with him and then just stood and watched him head the ball in. Bilic should have subbed him off just for that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's funny to see the crowd goes batshit crazy at the slightest technical move the fraud makes.
He has had a great game obviously, all the things that shows what a top quality midfielder he is. It helps him so far to be freed up by a clever DM like Matic, looks like a proper midfield now compared to playing next to Fellaini lol.

But I was most impressed with a player who hasn't scored in this game, Rashford, kid got moves, really menacing support attacker.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Masuaku on that second Lukaku goal was an absolute joke, standing there laughing with him and then just stood and watched him head the ball in. Bilic should have subbed him off just for that.
And Bilic needs a slap across his depressing stare for ASSIGNING MASUAKU THE MIDGET TO LUKAKU on a set piece sitaution. You see some really bewildering choices in EPL defending, but having a short and average LB mark one of the strongest headers in the game is flat out idiotic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And Bilic needs a slap across his depressing stare for ASSIGNING MASUAKU THE MIDGET TO LUKAKU on a set piece sitaution. You see some really bewildering choices in EPL defending, but having a short and average LB mark one of the strongest headers in the game is flat out idiotic.
And you've got Winston Reid standing there, a guy who is good in the air. Zonal marking though, it's everywhere.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And you've got Winston Reid standing there, a guy who is good in the air. Zonal marking though, it's everywhere.
It's incredibly stupid for corners, atleast for short fullbacks. They should be in outskirts, not dead center happening to zonal cover the best player.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And Pogba makes it 4-0

Not the best game from United but so far they look much better than Chelsea.
TBF Chelsea missed Hazard and Bakayoko.

Morata should have started. That Batshuayi guy is useless. Thank god we didnt sign him when we were linked with him couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be curious to see which epl side improve most in CL.

I still think Utd miss a big game player for CL offensive wise. And if Lukaku gets injured then what?

Chelsea squad is not big enough for league and CL still imo and Conte himself is question mark in CL still.

Man City bought a lot, and bought some good players in the midfield and offense, but central defense looks still suspicious to me. If Kompany doesnt stay fit, there will be issues.

Pool i just dont see challenge, still need more top player signings.

Tottenham has so much hype, best this, best that, joy to watch bla bla. Then they go to europe and get beaten by Gent and Moscow sides.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No EPL side will make it beyond the Quarters in the CL, unless they get a favorable draw.

Semis, depending on the draw of course, should be Real, Bayern, and two of Barca, Juve and PSG.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think so. I don't know why so many are over-rating them. Their defense is solid, but unspectacular. Their fullbacks are dogshit, and their attack is nothing to write home about.
They have a great midfield where anyone can score and with Lukaku playing the target man that Mourinho likes they are most likely going to score lots of goals. Mourinho does not need spectacular defenders to succeed, his tactics do not require that and while the fullbacks are the only weakness, I can see him using them in order to cover position rather than use them as an outcome. I see them with great potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)