Premier League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Early season throws up some nonsense, but the defending in this fucking league. Not even interested, it's just about who takes their chances and scores more.
Sometimes it feels like I'm watching NBA All-Star game.

I guess Chelsea will be looking for new players. Probably ours or linked to us.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't get how you concede a goal with 11 v 9, not at this level. Bit of brains and bit of quality and it's fairly easy.
At the halftime show yesterday, Shearer called it right. When asked what he'd like to see in the second half in the Arsenal game he said, "More of the same, great attacking, bad defending."

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The way some of these teams play football is just contrary to logic. Any person who has never played the sport would turn their heads at these Burnley defenders if you told them the basic rules of the game.

"Why is he kicking it past his two teammates and into the crowd when the other team has only one person in that side of the field?"

"I dunno mate."

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Matchday takeaways:

- How chelsea is still going with Cahil and Luiz I dont know. The system may hide some of their weaknesses but they are still weak players that should not be anywhere near a top team's starting 11.

- Alonso is really growing into the offensive part of his game. Very good runs and a mean shot on him.

- Morata should be a good signing for Chelsea. Scored and assisted. Costa might still be missed though. I dont see this squad as better than last season.

- Liverpool still have massive problems at the back. Offense will be so good with maboi Salah. Scored and assisted today.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Chelsea doesnt need Sandro. They need a new defender and a DM.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly is Bakayoko problem? How long is he injured?

- - - Updated - - -

What are the odds for Conte to resign? Would put some money on that.

Also, next game, against Tottenham, no Cahill, Fabregas, Bakayoko, Hazard & possibly Pedro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)