Playstation 4 (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
well i live on a student budget.

i dont buy full priced games. last time i ever payed full price for a game was in 2012 for yakuza 4 and that was only because i knew sega would never bring that franchise over here if they didnt make enough money.

i only ever buy games if they are 20 dollars or less.

You fucking tramp. :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
They have it again, or do you mean the one time they had it in the summer. Where I forgot it and missed out :(
In the summer, 7 July - 4 August 2015. If you missed it, it won't be available for the download again unfortunately. :/

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God

Mar 9, 2006
If you were going 2 buy Uncharted 4 then think twice - absolutely nothing new, except bigger and better cutscenes, plot, graphics, controls etc. is on the top level but there is nothing new in this game, same repetitive shit, puzzles are still so lame that 5 years old boy or girl could solve it, plus taking covers is so fucking lame, they should have learn from the division where all u need is to look at the place in which you want to hide and then press and hold X and your player will run there, it called from cover to cover, plus you can move around your hiding thing with using L stick only, while in Uncharted you have to press left stick plus hold O button, so stupid because often it doesn't work and Nate is not moving around but roll over -_-

Mar 4, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5254966 said:
If you were going 2 buy Uncharted 4 then think twice - absolutely nothing new, except bigger and better cutscenes, plot, graphics, controls etc. is on the top level but there is nothing new in this game, same repetitive $#@!, puzzles are still so lame that 5 years old boy or girl could solve it, plus taking covers is so $#@!ing lame, they should have learn from the division where all u need is to look at the place in which you want to hide and then press and hold X and your player will run there, it called from cover to cover, plus you can move around your hiding thing with using L stick only, while in Uncharted you have to press left stick plus hold O button, so stupid because often it doesn't work and Nate is not moving around but roll over -_-
I'm buying it today.But thanks for your input.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you were going 2 buy Uncharted 4 then think twice - absolutely nothing new, except bigger and better cutscenes, plot, graphics, controls etc. is on the top level but there is nothing new in this game, same repetitive shit, puzzles are still so lame that 5 years old boy or girl could solve it, plus taking covers is so fucking lame, they should have learn from the division where all u need is to look at the place in which you want to hide and then press and hold X and your player will run there, it called from cover to cover, plus you can move around your hiding thing with using L stick only, while in Uncharted you have to press left stick plus hold O button, so stupid because often it doesn't work and Nate is not moving around but roll over -_-
I've thought about it around 1000 times now :D. Can't wait to play it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Never really got into Uncharted because of some of those reasons. Too repetitive. Take cover, shoot a million bullets into one guy, rinse and repeat.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Uncharted 4 is beyond awesome. I don't know what you people are smoking.

Know what else is awesome? Ratchet & Clank. Yep. It is an absolute blast to play.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I haven't played my PS4 as much as my past consoles but I'm trying to get into it again.

What games would you guys recommend me? I already have GTA V, MGS V, FIFA 16, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us Remastered and Black Ops III (worst game ever).

Any genre would do.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I haven't played my PS4 as much as my past consoles but I'm trying to get into it again.

What games would you guys recommend me? I already have GTA V, MGS V, FIFA 16, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us Remastered and Black Ops III (worst game ever).

Any genre would do.
Uncharted 4

I have to check on some of the indie titles that have come out.

Oh yeah, The Witness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)