Playstation 4 (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yesterday i ve finished uncharted 4 and thats about it for this year.
Maybe i am getting too old, but i have no interest about anything that comes until the end of the year.
Imo it is the worst gaming year of last decade...

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yesterday i ve finished uncharted 4 and thats about it for this year.
Maybe i am getting too old, but i have no interest about anything that comes until the end of the year.
Imo it is the worst gaming year of last decade...
What were your thoughts about it?

And no spoilers either :D

I am currently at the graveyard in Scotland (Chapter 8)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I haven't played my PS4 as much as my past consoles but I'm trying to get into it again.

What games would you guys recommend me? I already have GTA V, MGS V, FIFA 16, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us Remastered and Black Ops III (worst game ever).

Any genre would do.
Nice set up already! Fallout 4, Grim Fandango Remastered, Child of Light, Middle earth: Shadow of Mordor, Diablo 3, Batman, Tomb Raider (maybe you've already played it), The Evil Within (it's not great but decent), Infamous, Metro (unless you've already played it), Dead Nation, Wolfenstein, Valiant Hearts, and Firewatch (strongly recommend and cheap).

I would start from the cheapest one I found interesting then move up. That way the prices may decline further while you still get to play fun games. I enjoyed playing all above and MGS V. Witcher and Last of Us reaaaaally got me going, personal favourites.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What were your thoughts about it?

And no spoilers either :D

I am currently at the graveyard in Scotland (Chapter 8)
it was funny as always, a pleasant journey, a film-like adventure, just a bit bigger than the previous one, not as bigger as they claim it to be!
Apart from a puzzle, nothing stopped more than a moment. Finished off in a weekend.
The story was great.
The graphics kind of dissapointed me the first time i ve tried them, in the multiplayer beta, to me they are inferior to MGS and are a similar jump from 3 (the remastered version) as the 3 was to 2, apart from the fantastic reflections. The most notable moments for me were the driving ones.
As it ended i feel pleased about the series and i can let it go in peace, smth that i cannot say about the end of the mgs and castlevania and batmam series. One more chapter of my gaming life is over, there is too little left to hold my interest now...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
it was funny as always, a pleasant journey, a film-like adventure, just a bit bigger than the previous one, not as bigger as they claim it to be!
Apart from a puzzle, nothing stopped more than a moment. Finished off in a weekend.
The story was great.
The graphics kind of dissapointed me the first time i ve tried them, in the multiplayer beta, to me they are inferior to MGS and are a similar jump from 3 (the remastered version) as the 3 was to 2, apart from the fantastic reflections. The most notable moments for me were the driving ones.
As it ended i feel pleased about the series and i can let it go in peace, smth that i cannot say about the end of the mgs and castlevania and batmam series. One more chapter of my gaming life is over, there is too little left to hold my interest now...
Thank you for your opinion :tup:

Disappointed in the graphics, though? I find them to be quite spectacular.

But I do agree with you on the dearth of games that are coming in the next few months (Aside from maybe No Man's Sky). I guess the only thing now is waiting for the Playstation VR. Hopefully it lives up to its advanced billing

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Nioh comes out today for them Americans and tomorrow for the Europlebs. I've played the beta and enjoyed the shit out of it. It's Ninja Souls with Diablo Loot-System, a steep learning curve, hard difficulty but overall really enjoyable.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nioh comes out today for them Americans and tomorrow for the Europlebs. I've played the beta and enjoyed the shit out of it. It's Ninja Souls with Diablo Loot-System, a steep learning curve, hard difficulty but overall really enjoyable.
This year has been ridiculous with the amount of exclusives that have come out so far for the PS4, with Nioh, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2 already out, and Horizon: Zero Dawn coming out at the end of the month. My poor wallet.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
This year has been ridiculous with the amount of exclusives that have come out so far for the PS4, with Nioh, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2 already out, and Horizon: Zero Dawn coming out at the end of the month. My poor wallet.
I am lazy! I mean super-lazy! What games are these? Never heard of 'em so curious, but too lazy to google. ;)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What do you think of Horizon: Zero Dawn? Looks damn interesting. I'll wait for it's prices to go down and might get it.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #413
    Such amazing games. It's incredible what they are making nowadays.

Such a pity PS4 costs like an entire salary here and each game like 1/3 of it.

But that might be a good thing cause I think I'd burn my eyes out.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I wonder if you would be able to use a North American PS4

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011

That's why people trade a lot via facebook or whataspp groups with strangers in Bolivia.

You can play a lot of games virtually for free or very little.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013

I just recently found ebay to be a good place for bargains. Give it 2, 3 weeks after release and new games can be found at more or less half price.

- - - Updated - - -

Already ordered. No waiting for me. Especially can't wait to see it on my PS4 Pro, to see how it looks.
    Is the PS4 pro worth it? No bias, please. Is it a night and day difference that blows a mind away or just a bit better improved machine?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #417
    I wonder if you would be able to use a North American PS4
    :cry: :toast:

I actually don't deserve a thing.

That's why people trade a lot via facebook or whataspp groups with strangers in Bolivia.

You can play a lot of games virtually for free or very little.
    Yeah, I see that sometimes. Still, kinda hard here, as I think 0.5% of population in Belgrade (which has the highest standard) owns one.

And, then again... might be me... but you know that feeling when you play an awesome game? And finish it? I wouldn't say a collector, but I'd surely like to keep it as a memory or to even play it again sometimes, which is in that case a downside, at least imo.

I had a semi-broken PS3 and a couple of games. So I played God of War and Rayman for example. :D Then they cracked PS3 and I could download all sorts of games, but play it offline. I didn't mind it but it was overheating and I couldn't keep playing.

- - - Updated - - -

I just recently found ebay to be a good place for bargains. Give it 2, 3 weeks after release and new games can be found at more or less half price.
    20-30e? It's still 3 days of work here to earn it here. Don't make me think about that. :D We're a shithole, even a 10e game would cost a lot for me tbh.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #419
    Dusan :cry:

The situation in Serbia, as you often describe it, really pisses me off :(
    Imagine people buying 70-100e shoes here. And many do that, way too many. With wages of 300e.

I just imagine if an American would spend 1000e on his. :D We're so fucked here, we have EU wages and our miserable wages.

Yet I somehow want to get 50k euros to buy a small apartment. One can always dream. But I started writing a book, who knows, I might make it some day. Haha

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Is the PS4 pro worth it? No bias, please. Is it a night and day difference that blows a mind away or just a bit better improved machine?
    Well, what I can tell you is that the main reason why I bought the PS4 Pro was because of the added power for PSVR. The standard PS4 does the job, but I found myself getting nauseous after 10 minutes. With the added power of the Pro, I no longer have those issues. As far as the games are concerned on the PS4 pro. Those that have the patch, you can notice a difference, and it's not just subtle. However, there weren't enough games that were patched (All new PS4 games that have been released after November 10th now require to have the patch), so one could say that it may not have been worth it.

Until the upcoming 4.5 firmware update comes out:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)