Playstation 4 (7 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I tried that one time and he keeps killing me with asteroids thing. But good luck though this game and their bosses. Lol
Yo, haven't played it since we last talked. Took sometime to level up today and guess what, that spider bitch is NO MORE!! No more i say!! I celebrated like we won the CL :lol:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Kill the first wave of spiders then go ham on the big spider bitch. Have a lot of health potions.
At level 57 i did it on the first try. I had a higher vitality and strength so it was kinda easy.

Congratulations :lol2:. That's what I'm talking about :D
:D Now i'm dying a thousand times like a bitch at the Unseen Village.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I'd like to get a couple of new games for the summer but I really can't decide. Dragon Age vs Witcher vs Bloodborne? haven't played DA nor Witcher before btw.

Driveclub vs Project Cars?
Witcher isn't out yet so can't really give my opinion on it but based on the unanimous praise from every single reviewer and based on my own experience with The Witcher 1 and 2 i'd say it'll be a RPG masterpiece.

Bloodborne is absolutely amazing, 9/10. Dragon Age Inquisition i didn't quite like it that much but it's a good game. If i was you i'd get The Witcher and Bloodborne or one of the two, they're essential games.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Witcher isn't out yet so can't really give my opinion on it but based on the unanimous praise from every single reviewer and based on my own experience with The Witcher 1 and 2 i'd say it'll be a RPG masterpiece.

Bloodborne is absolutely amazing, 9/10. Dragon Age Inquisition i didn't quite like it that much but it's a good game. If i was you i'd get The Witcher and Bloodborne or one of the two, they're essential games.
I see, thanks!

is story important to u?
yup, otherwise it might not hold my interest for long. unless it has a great combat system or something.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
then play dragon age origins first. u should get the ultimate edition fairly cheap.

it is a hard game, and combat isn't special. but the story is great. game of thronish but more fantasy. grat lore and character interctions are top notch.

if u get it on pc i recommend u intsall mods that enhace graphics and character models

witcher game re great too so u cant go wrong.

i recommend u get witcher 1 and dragon age origins both. the cost of both combined will be less than the new versions. and dragon age origins alone will give u 40 hours of playthrough on ur first time. and that is not even counting the expansion pack and other dlc included in the ultimate edition

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well i live on a student budget.

i dont buy full priced games. last time i ever payed full price for a game was in 2012 for yakuza 4 and that was only because i knew sega would never bring that franchise over here if they didnt make enough money.

i only ever buy games if they are 20 dollars or less.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
then play dragon age origins first. u should get the ultimate edition fairly cheap.

it is a hard game, and combat isn't special. but the story is great. game of thronish but more fantasy. grat lore and character interctions are top notch.

if u get it on pc i recommend u intsall mods that enhace graphics and character models

witcher game re great too so u cant go wrong.

i recommend u get witcher 1 and dragon age origins both. the cost of both combined will be less than the new versions. and dragon age origins alone will give u 40 hours of playthrough on ur first time. and that is not even counting the expansion pack and other dlc included in the ultimate edition

I only play on my PS4, my laptop is on its last legs. :(

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
well i live on a student budget.

i dont buy full priced games. last time i ever payed full price for a game was in 2012 for yakuza 4 and that was only because i knew sega would never bring that franchise over here if they didnt make enough money.

i only ever buy games if they are 20 dollars or less.
I see. Well, the perks of being an adult...

- - - Updated - - -

I only play on my PS4, my laptop is on its last legs. :(
Forget Dragon Age, get Witcher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)