Playstation 4 (6 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Search it. I can't remember.
Found it :tup: It seems i should have gone there before proceeding to the woods and then the Spider.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG new batman trailer is out. now u can switch between character in combat. oh lawwwwddd

Tbf looks more of the same which isn't bad at all. The Arkham series are great.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Search it. I can't remember.
Ok, discovered the Old Yarham, killed the Blood Starved Beast, went to kill the spider... nope.

I tried to look for tips on how to kill it and found out the recommended level to even try is 60 or min 50, i'm 37... Now i'll have to do a lot of nothing, just to gain blood vial and level up... Seems i won't be finishing it until The Witcher comes out and will probably shelve it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

:shocked: :weee: :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

The above, and MGS 5 story/campaign most, but online too :tuttosport:

And Witcher 3 are the 3 games I look forward to the most, to hopefully take me out of the rutt I been in years and make me a gamer again :)

I'll begin with re-reading the Witcher book series :tuttosport:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ok, discovered the Old Yarham, killed the Blood Starved Beast, went to kill the spider... nope.

I tried to look for tips on how to kill it and found out the recommended level to even try is 60 or min 50, i'm 37... Now i'll have to do a lot of nothing, just to gain blood vial and level up... Seems i won't be finishing it until The Witcher comes out and will probably shelve it.
Just grind a bit. The spider you just have to attack it, fuck the little ones. clear them on the first round then just go HAM on the spider. When is the Witcher and MGS out?

Mar 4, 2007

Great place to farm for Blood Echos is the lecture building. In two runs by clearing the enemies you can easily get 30 thousands echos. That's the best way I know how to upgrade.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Great place to farm for Blood Echos is the lecture building. In two runs by clearing the enemies you can easily get 30 thousands echos. That's the best way I know to upgrade.
Thing is, i need to kill the Spider in order to get there :lol: Any other good spot? I'm trying the woods, it's decent enough, i'm 48 now.

Mar 4, 2007
Thing is, i need to kill the Spider in order to get there :lol: Any other good spot? I'm trying the woods, it's decent enough, i'm 48 now.
I think there is a away you can unlock it. I can't remember how I did it . but I remember unlock it before the spider fight. My other spot for farming is to clear out the whole level of old yharnam which will give you around 15 thousand echos.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I think there is a away you can unlock it. I can't remember how I did it . but I remember unlock it before the spider fight. My other spot for farming is to clear out the whole level of old yharnam which will give you around 15 thousand echos.
I think i have to get killed by a Kidnapper so he can.. kidnap me and thrown me in the unseen village.

Mar 4, 2007
I think i have to get killed by a Kidnapper so he can.. kidnap me and thrown me in the unseen village.
That's another good farming spot to. Lower them to the stairs since they can't fit through it and do your thing from distance. They can one hit kill you so watch out. Lol and this how you unlock the lecture building first floor.

http://youtu.be/dOusj8PWYPo

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
That's another good farming spot to. Lower them to the stairs since they can't fit through it and do your thing from distance. They can one hit kill you so watch out. Lol and this how you unlock the lecture building first floor.

http://youtu.be/dOusj8PWYPo
Thanks. I got the Tronitus :D i'm rekt dat fucking spider yo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)