PES 2013 (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
OK, I started my BAL last night just for you :p

What was the question again? Ok, you certainly can train for different positions. There is actually a 'shop' in the mode where you can buy (for 500GP) exp for extra positions. You can train your player in lots of ways.

Actually, found a good video here:

Go to 6'24" for the extra positions reference. Around 5'34" starts the shop menu.

You can start the game either as a created player or a current player.

Anyway, in my first three (training) games I scored one key goal and picked up two yellow cards, 6, 6.5 and 6.5 :D I'm playing as an AM.

Edit: Oh, and I'm playing on Superstar level.

Apr 15, 2006
OK, I started my BAL last night just for you :p

What was the question again? Ok, you certainly can train for different positions. There is actually a 'shop' in the mode where you can buy (for 500GP) exp for extra positions. You can train your player in lots of ways.

Actually, found a good video here:

Go to 6'24" for the extra positions reference. Around 5'34" starts the shop menu.

You can start the game either as a created player or a current player.

Anyway, in my first three (training) games I scored one key goal and picked up two yellow cards, 6, 6.5 and 6.5 :D I'm playing as an AM.

Edit: Oh, and I'm playing on Superstar level.
Thanks. I'll check that out.

You can change it, really? :shocked: I was about to ai sei tu pego my fucking head in if I heard it one more fucking time.
Yeah you can, dawg! It's either in the Edit option or the Gallery option.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Master league is addictive! I cnt find my flow with the default 3-5-2...4-5-1 works better 0r 3-2-3-1 still testing :)

@Osman :)

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Sheik : Fifa 13 is much improved from the demo, the speed has been pulled back just right and the buildup play is awesome now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)