PES 2013 (7 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
First signs are certainly encouraging.

Defending and general ball dynamics seem quite a lot better.

Nice to be able to hit shots with power again.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I downloaded the PC version of the game since I don't have a PS, but it sucks to play with keyboard. The question is, can I play with a PS2 joystick on PC?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With an adaptor. I think they only cost a few quid.

Other than that get a proper PS2/PS3 shaped controller made for the PC, as it sounds like you will play on it quite a bit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@Yamen

Daymos' V1 OF was posted this morning. A few bugs and missing bits because of the DP1 DLC that Konami brought on release.

http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=746

Personally I'm going to wait for a week or so for him and his team to finish things better. Installation instructions in the first post.

Konami will be releasing DP2 with all the summer transfers and line up fixes in mid-October. These will mess up any OFs you have, so a new version will be released after that and each new data pack.

OP
B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #193
    As long as you can connect your controller to PC, it'll work. just google and download their software. PS2/3/Xbox360

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Talk about idiotic as usual, wait almost one month for summer transfer updates they should gotten right from the beginning.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Talk about idiotic as usual, wait almost one month for summer transfer updates they should gotten right from the beginning.
    I fucking hate that, because i can't stand playing with outdated squads, i go to transfermarket.web or whatever that site is called, and do the transfers one by one for the Serie A, EPL, Liga and Ligue. I already finished the Liga and EPL, will do the Ligue and Serie A in the next few days before i start playing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I fucking hate that, because i can't stand playing with outdated squads, i go to transfermarket.web or whatever that site is called, and do the transfers one by one for the Serie A, EPL, Liga and Ligue. I already finished the Liga and EPL, will do the Ligue and Serie A in the next few days before i start playing.
    I do that too (me and my brothers take turns and move players) , but alot of players aren't in the game if the club they transferred from isn't...

It's the case with lots of recognizable players, like Valero, and Owen etc. Or some who their former team is in, but they aren't in anyways, like Pogba.

I used an OF from per pesgaming, but mainly for kits, emblems and names. No time for transfers yet, most editors say they won't edit transfers (or more importantly create missing players) until Konami's dlc comes out middle or next month...

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
    They should really change the game play of this game.
    It's like I'm playing it on slow motion. It's been this way as long as I remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)