PES 2013 (3 Viewers)

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
PES 6 was the first one I played and it was just as slow. I remember you had to win points just to be able to play in the 'fast' mode which was still slower than real life football.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
What the fuck, PES is out already! :wth: Just tried the demo today. A definite buy, still can't live with the slimy players "who look like themselves" in FIFA.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
one retard kept doing sombreros with Scholes in online mode :lol:

smashed him.

how do I get rid of the Data Pack Incompatible issue though?

very annoying.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I do that too (me and my brothers take turns and move players) , but alot of players aren't in the game if the club they transferred from isn't...

It's the case with lots of recognizable players, like Valero, and Owen etc. Or some who their former team is in, but they aren't in anyways, like Pogba.

I used an OF from per pesgaming, but mainly for kits, emblems and names. No time for transfers yet, most editors say they won't edit transfers (or more importantly create missing players) until Konami's dlc comes out middle or next month...
Ya, that is even more frustrating, but then i create the players myself :shifty:

OCD much.

Don't worry, you are not alone. PES is OCD Mecca.
I'm only like that when it comes to football, believe me, i'm the complete opposite of OCD in real life :D

give us your option file Fred ;)
Gladly.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't know, I don't have PS3 :D I haven't added an OF yet, waiting for them to make the Xbox version more complete.

Daymos' has a DP1 fix, so I assume others will too. I might wait until after DP2, could get messy.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hey you guys just got the game last night.. interesting that Del Piero was gone while Krasic is still on the list!

Its totally different for me coming from PES 10 but so far so good.. Played 3 Games against Madrid and lost the first and won the other too.. I noticed that Juve players move in a very similar way to Juve's in real life.. Could be true or its just in my head..

JJ let me know when there is a good option file though..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If I buy the CD in a month or so, will all the transfers be done?
No not hardware thing, just log onto psn while you have PES going, go to info section and downloads for data packs. They released day 1 one data pack that the upgrades some teams shirts, and adds couple stadium.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I noticed that Juve players move in a very similar way to Juve's in real life.. Could be true or its just in my head..
Yes, they will. See PlayerID: https://www.konami-pes2013.com/en/2012/05/pes-2013-what-is-the-playerid/

JJ let me know when there is a good option file though..
This will still be your best bet: http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=746

There are a few teething problems for some extracting files, but it should be ok with DP1 now. For many it works fine, some not.

I will probably give it a try this weekend and see how it works.

---------- Post Merged at 15:32 ----------

Can someone check this?
I'll have a look late, if I remember :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I scored a class goal with Matri a few days ago, Pirlo floated through ball and he dinked it over the keep on the volley :D

Next time I score a class goal I'm going to test out the replay uploading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)