PES 2013 (7 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Just cancelled my preorder of FIFA 13. I strongly feel the urge to go buy PES.
Played PES13 for the first time yesterday, seemed so dope! :weee:

--

Even that Sony's controller that is a piece of shit couldn't ruin the experience. It ruined one scoring chance though. :andy2:

Sheik : Fifa 13 is much improved from the demo, the speed has been pulled back just right and the buildup play is awesome now.
FIFA is a piece of shit. There is a thread for Fifa, go there to that praise that flop.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No not hardware thing, just log onto psn while you have PES going, go to info section and downloads for data packs. They released day 1 one data pack that the upgrades some teams shirts, and adds couple stadium.
Just saw this, thanks for the info.

Too bad PSN doesn't work for me, fucking university censorship.

---------- Post Merged at 21:08 ----------

Having both is pointless, I do it every year (ok, last 3) and play PES 95% and FIFA 5% :D
So true :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
default formation? Mam Matri's stats do't do him Justice.. I just finished season one.. came top.. knocked out of CL by Milan after 2 crazy games. First one was finished 4-4 then 5-6 and Milan won on aggregate..

The 3 man defence gets all screwed up as they plan on wings.

Apr 15, 2006
Or you got lucky; 4 shots, 4 on target, 4 goals :D

What level?
It could be. My problem with this Juve is the same as the real Juve: the finishing off our forwards sucks! :D

Just one below Super Star.

default formation? Mam Matri's stats do't do him Justice.. I just finished season one.. came top.. knocked out of CL by Milan after 2 crazy games. First one was finished 4-4 then 5-6 and Milan won on aggregate..

The 3 man defence gets all screwed up as they plan on wings.
I can't remember the formation. I think it was the default one. Not sure though.

Yeah, I switch to a 451 when I play such teams.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I like the defending in this. Much better than the last one. Commentary is still derp-ish!

Btw, I think my coach is Del Neri. My position is AMF, and in the first match, he starts me at LM! :sergio:
So true . Defenders don't hand mind farts anymore , the whole defensive line moves better , also the game is kinda slower which in my opinion is better . In general it is a much better game than the previous ones .

The only thing that i didn't like was the shooting , very very easy to score , they have really exagerated with the shooting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)