PES 2013 (1 Viewer)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yesterday i was asked to fill in the activation code for playing online.
Ive been playing online now for over a week and since yesterday its asking for the code, well i filled in the code and it keeps saying code is invalid or expired...
Anyone else ever had these problems?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, but heard about it. IIRC correctly you have to delete the file from your HD (it will have it's own clearly visible file - at least it does on Xbox), and then when you restart the game and enter the code again it should recognise it afresh and work ok.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hmmm, I remember on Xbox a message popped up saying they had fixed this particular problem. If you're on PC perhaps there's a bit more to it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Daymos V3 Option File was released in late December: http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=987&sid=8f68814013fc823bc884ef9f7ae42663

Install guide/video on first page. Has Bundesliga and nPower Championship complete instead of WE and PES Leagues. Other league variants to follow (I think MLS, Serie B, Liga Adelante and others)

I checked it last night and it's very sharp. Very few things missing.

- - - Updated - - -

So for those online, what was your biggest win against an online player?
Mine was 10-2, Juventus(me) vs Real Madrid.
I haven't even played it online yet :D I haven't had gold for a couple of months tbh, just been playing offline AA/RPGs and sports games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)