PES 2013 (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
BTW PES 2013 reviews (taken from PESFan):

Zavvi

"Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is the best PES since 2003′s benchmark third installment. Ignore it at your peril."

EuroGamer 9/10

"It puts us in a situation we've pretty much never encountered before, where FIFA and PES are both at the top of their game. Choose your favourite and have fun, or open your mind and buy both, because with PES now back to near its best this really is a golden era for football games."

IGN 8.5/10 (link includes video review too!)

"After years of heartache for PES fans, it’s great to see Konami’s footy game finally beginning to step out from EA’s gargantuan shadow."

Videogamer
8/10

"Like a beat 'em up that takes years to master, plenty of button combinations must be learnt when playing at the top level. Konami's latest outing shares the same values as arcade stalwarts such as Tekken, offering a sense of achievement for every individual that decides to press start."

NowGamer 9.1/10

"Ladies and gentlemen, Pro Evolution Soccer is back.
After years toiling in the wilderness, riddled with depression and self-doubt, the former king of videogame football has risen triumphantly to top the league right at the back end of this console generation. It’s been a hell of a ride."

MasonicGamer 9/10

"Has my short time with PES 13 converted me back to the series? YES."

GamingBolt 8.5/10

"PES 2013 is a brilliant game, a perfectly viable alternative to FIFA 13 and if Konami continue to approach their game in this way, we could have a very tasty showdown next season."

xClan 90%

"As far as soccer on the Xbox 360 goes I think it may be the best we will get"

OfficialXboxMagazine 8/10

"Konami pulls a Man-City-style turnaround"

Multiplayer.it
(Translated) That in any case due to its gameplay is certainly a worthy alternative and exciting football to be taken into account.

OfficialPlaystationMagazine 8/10

"now PES’ unique strengths are refined enough to make it a genuinely worthwhile alternative. And hey, if nothing else, it’s probably the only footy game that’ll ever feature Motherwell as a Champions League outfit."

CVG UK 9.1/10

"At last, Konami gets it right"

Playstation Universe 8.5/10

"This is the first time for a number of years that we’ve been totally engrossed in Pro Evolution Soccer. We’re sure PES fans are going to love the improvements and its fluid gameplay and freedom on the pitch may well attract back some of the fans that the series lost over the last few years. "

Metro.co.uk 7/10

"We do sometimes, even if it is briefly, get the feeling we're playing a classic PES game from the series. Still rough around the edges though."

GameStar Germany 90/100

"Less pace, more tricks. All smarter not just the goalie."

A big thanks to winningelevenblog for the following 3 links.

Meristation (Spain) 8.5/10

(Translated) "Its finish is right and you'll play more than a week, it is even possible that in the future you please try again. All aspects of the game are well maintained. Buy."

3djuegos (Spain) 8.5/10

(Translated) "PES 2013 is the best title in the series has given us in the current generation, and the first to make us dream of a future that matches the dimensions of quality as high as in the past threw up the franchise"

Vandal (Spain) 9/10

(Translated) The soccer game from Konami back in the best edition of this generation, who will leave his followers happy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some screenshots from Daymos' OF:

As soon as it's uploaded I'll add the link and tutorial, should be pretty easy though.

I would recommend waiting perhaps a week or two for a more complete version, there might be a few things missing in V1. Either way you can just repeat the process. It will only overwrite edit data, not games saves, replays etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For xbox right? I usually download OFs from PES gaming, huge editing community for the PS3 version. Though complicated region stuff with discs, eu or UK etc. Hope Nordic one shares with UK this time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For xbox right? I usually download OFs from PES gaming, huge editing community for the PS3 version. Though complicated region stuff with discs, eu or UK etc. Hope Nordic one shares with UK this time.
Yeah that's for Xbox. PESGaming is the best for finding them, most are posted there. This OF is based on OnlyProEvolutions, though.

PS3 is pretty easy to do OF for, just takes longer for the editor. There are also far more PES players on PS3 than Xbox, because Americans just don't buy PES in any numbers.

Daymos made his last OF versions in multi-format so BLES codes are not important, hopefully others do too. You could see some super-OFs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hope more do multi format. There is a UK editing wizard I used OF from in Las 3 or 4 pes, hope Konami make editing easier for them this time.

You played game yet? I'm on ze train wishing it to get me home this second, just bought it(also NHL, but doubt I will touch it in coming month.). Haven't been this excited for a pes game in a while. Though less freshness when we been playing the demo to death for last month. 5 min games drove me to insanity, no time to steadily build momentum and grow into games. Told my brothers that we'll do 20 min games all day lol.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just bought it now, obviously can't try it until I get back from work but I'll give my initial thoughts after a few games.

The 5 min demo games are a killer because PES is so tactical and the games sway with momentum. I also would have liked to have more times to sub players in and see the difference in a 'that game' context.

OP
B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #170
    I read a while back that with one of ps3 recent updates, now we're able to copy folders from usb as opposed to before you had to do each file seperately. Haven't tried that myself tho.

A short review from people that got the game about ML and this new boot business would be great.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Yes, they did updates with that for Sony. Unfortunately Microsoft have licensing issues, so they have to be done as blocks.

BTW I heard that the whole ML boot thing is optional, you can choose to play with or without it, a bit like how you can buy the 'real players in club teams' and other perks from PES Shop for ML.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Wait, no more individual files? Are you shitting me? Lol, thats great news. It was sooooo tedious, used to take turns who does which portion, takes ages.

And I wont be doing ML I think, unless there is some major change for it, barely played it last 2-3 PES (even less so 2012, rigged AI lol). Pretty much only play against other people. Only thing I did by myself was be a legend mode and such-

OP
    B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #175
    Yes, they did updates with that for Sony. Unfortunately Microsoft have licensing issues, so they have to be done as blocks.

BTW I heard that the whole ML boot thing is optional, you can choose to play with or without it, a bit like how you can buy the 'real players in club teams' and other perks from PES Shop for ML.
    Phew, good news man. That was just retarded to the level of candy balls and that sorta stuff.
    thank fck they added an option for it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I always find Be A Legend quite frustrating, constantly running and wanting the ball :D
    Yeah, and extremely flawed in its overall set up outside the pitch, but more unique/interesting (whole new way of playing for sure) then the never ending/changing ML I done to death in the past. Now with the dumb shoes boosts and training unrealistic skills for anyone makes me even less intrigued for coming ML.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)