Pavel Nedved (25 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Another excellent video by Esoesgallo.

It's so great the way that Pavel interacts with our youngsters. Some of the moments with Seba and Pavel, or Claudio and Pavel... well those are some of my favorite memories from this year; what a tremendous teammate he has been.

After he's had a couple of years to spend with his family, and maybe he starts to think about working again... well, it'd be fantastic to have this man be a part of the organization. We love you Pavel - hope you return in the not too distant future.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone here have a video of the yellow card, when he missed the champions league final.

a friend of mine is making a tribute video and it would be awesome to have.
can you imagine if he was never whistled for that card? how different certain things would be for our club? another CL title would have changed where we are currently IMO.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i doubt that he would have left earlier, if he would have one then i bet he would be burning to win another. the hunger to win 2 would be insatiable

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
can you imagine if he was never whistled for that card? how different certain things would be for our club? another CL title would have changed where we are currently IMO.

History would have been much different.
We would ahev 3 CL trophies instead of 2 to start with.
Also is very likely that Nedved would have retired early, maybe after the serie B season...and he would have maybe not played so well cuz of the lack of inspiration.

Anyways it would have been better i think.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)