Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know what's funny? The guy from Gazzetta at La Domenica Sportiva after hearing Pavel announce his retirement saying that :inter: might have a shot getting Neddy. :lol:

He also announce Zanetti as a player who'll leave Juve because his contract ends this summer. NOT! It does in 2010.

:rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
You know what's funny? The guy from Gazzetta at La Domenica Sportiva after hearing Pavel announce his retirement saying that :inter: might have a shot getting Neddy. :lol:

He also announce Zanetti as a player who'll leave Juve because his contract ends this summer. NOT! It does in 2010.

:rolleyes:
Seriously that show now is so stupid half the time they don't know what there talking about, and all they show is :inter:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What a legend..

I just watched the tribute video. One would expect Maldini to have a better ceremony huh.. That just shows how Juventini are far more passionate about Juve than any other team in the world.

Forza Nedved.. In my books, he is far more than Maldini will ever be...

God bless you Pavel. And good luck in your life.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Watching Nedved's final game was sad, but I'm sure he'll be back one day as a director or in some other role. I think he'd be excellent working in the youth system or as a coach because no one has as much fighting spirit as that guy. When everyone else gives up, he's out there dragging the team forward. He's an inspiration to all aspiring players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What a legend..

I just watched the tribute video. One would expect Maldini to have a better ceremony huh.. That just shows how Juventini are far more passionate about Juve than any other team in the world.

Forza Nedved.. In my books, he is far more than Maldini will ever be...

God bless you Pavel. And good luck in your life.
:tup:

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
Watching Nedved's final game was sad, but I'm sure he'll be back one day as a director or in some other role. I think he'd be excellent working in the youth system or as a coach because no one has as much fighting spirit as that guy. When everyone else gives up, he's out there dragging the team forward. He's an inspiration to all aspiring players.
I second you. He would always be remembered for this.
We are proud of being your fan, Pavel. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)