Pavel Nedved (19 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Raiola wants to squeeze the guy even longer -__-

Let him rest at last,...Neddy is tired.

And he seems to want a peacefull life in turin.

Anyways in the end... if for some reason he strats to ponder a move to play somehwere else... His wife wil beat him so hardcore that no even his fury willl save him this time :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I woke up today thinking his last match was just a nightmare ..

I made a cup of coffee. I turned on my laptop and took out the last cigarette in the pack. And smoked it ..

Then, I opened the internet browser and typed www.juventuz.com and straight to the players talk section .. I wanted to share with you guys what was one of the worst nightmares ever ..!!

Ok, The official Pavel Nedved Thread is somewhere here .. It gotta be a sticky thread !! that's the case since I joined this forum back in 2005 !! the Pavel Nedved Thread is a sticky thread .. Where the fuck is the goddamn thread ?

I went back to the list of forums, maybe I just clicked on the wrong section...

AND I'M SHOCKED !! A new section called Juventus Legends !!

I found the The Official Pavel Nedved Thread but I also found out that it wasn't just a nightmare .. It's True !! Pavel Nedved has left Juve and Football ..

Fuck, I need to smoke .. and Fuck, there're no more cigarettes in the pack !!

50% TRUE STORY

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
this is not happening...its not so simple...i cannot accept it...GRANDE PAVEL....fuck all im asking is one more season for him...ONLY ONE MORE...he deserves to have the chance to win the scudetto...PAVEL you will always be in our hearts,WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I cannot help but spend my free time going through this thread page by page... Its too much to bare :cry: .. Its easy to say when Pavel retires a year ago.. But now.. Now that it has actually happened .... Ok thats properly fucked up..

FORZA PAVEL.. You will always be remembered as one of Juve's all time best players. You might have not played as much as some of the players in our history but you have surely done many things they have not done.
Juventus is a club that backs up their players during tough times, you have backed us during our rough time.. You have made it YOUR ROUGH TIME.. For that, and many more, we will always love you.

theone

Jul 3, 2007
I have an away Pavel and home Chiellini, I think we all MUST HAVE the last shirt he played in - HOME 11... i will buy it now and frame it....
:(((((((((( THIS SUCKS... I just cant accept his retirement...
I'd GLADLY give away my kidney just to see him lift the Champions League!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I have an away Pavel and home Chiellini, I think we all MUST HAVE the last shirt he played in - HOME 11... i will buy it now and frame it....
:(((((((((( THIS SUCKS... I just cant accept his retirement...
I'd GLADLY give away my kidney just to see him lift the Champions League!
+Rep !

Man im still in trauma...cant believe he is gone..... :cry:

Forza Pavel Forever!!

Dec 10, 2006
Raiola wants to squeeze the guy even longer -__-

Let him rest at last,...Neddy is tired.

And he seems to want a peacefull life in turin.
:agree: Totally Agreed! Neddy is tired and need resting!
And now all we can do, is hoping him a good and calm life n happiness during life!

Well, we all knew he might not extend his contract n we were predictin' his farewell, BUT it was really sad n hurting. What happens was more than we predict! :cry: :cry:
Now missing him. Cannot imagine a trainin' session or a match without our LION!

What eats me from inside is that this guy deserves more. At least a CL cup in his hands, n more than a 2nd place! God damn it! :cry:

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9635824/Grazie,-Nedved:-A-warrior-in-every-sense-of-the-word

Grazie, Nedved: A warrior in every sense of the word

by Danny Penza , Bleacher Report

With his teammates wearing his No. 11 jersey, Juventus legend Pavel Nedved walked out of the tunnel at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin one last time, celebrating the end of one of the most-storied careers fans have ever seen.

The Bianconeri's faithful were chanting his name, a good number of them tearing up while he was taking his victory lap Juve's 2-0 win over Lazio on Sunday, recognizing the efforts Nedved has put in during his eight seasons in black and white.

Juve's famed Czech Fury played his 327th and final game of his Old Lady career Sunday against Lazio, the team he came to Turin from in 2001. He set up Vincenzo Iaquinta's second goal on a classic run.

He had a few chances to score, which would have certainly added icing on the cake, but in the end it was a celebration of his career rather than one single outing.

It is certainly the end of an era in Turin, with one of the Old Guards playing in front of the crowd that loves him so very much. With the tifosi chanting his name, something that happened time-and-time again, Nedved was subbed out in the 84th and subsequently mobbed by his teammates.

His influence goes even deeper than what he achieved on the field.

Nobody worked harder than Nedved did week in and week out, and for a team that is aiming to become younger, having a leader like Nedved proved to work in its favor.

His tireless running and physical condition was a testament to his dedication.

It's no wonder that he seemed to be everywhere on the field and sometimes ... well ... he basically was.

He played the second-most minutes of any Juve player this season and was the oldest player, at 36-years of age, who played regularly.

His runs down the left flank were classic and his left footed blasts could be equalized by few players in the world, if any at all.

Not too shabby.

However, with all the accomplishments on the field, it is character that matches his God-given talent.

With Juve getting demoted to Serie B, Nedved could have gone anywhere he wanted. But he stayed loyal to the cause at hand and stayed in Turin with the club to fight for promotion back to the top flight, instead of joining a club that was playing in the Champions League.

Others bolted, but Nedved stayed loyal to the club who has given him so much, and he felt it was only right to give something back to them and bring them back to glory in their darkest days.

If Juve fans needed yet another reason to love Nedved, then seeing him stick with the Old Lady in Serie B just added to their admiration for him.

His goals helped Juve get back to Serie A, helped them get back to the Champions League, and saved the day on numerous occasions.

When Juve were knocked out of the Champions League this year by Chelsea, Nedved was seen wiping away tears when he came off the field.

It wasn't because of the loss, it was because he had to come off injured just 12 minutes into the first half of the second leg, and he couldn't help the team he loves so much advance to the quarterfinals.

If he could have played on he certainly would have. The man was never afraid to play through pain and if that doesn't say enough about him, I don't know what does.

Yet as Nedved stepped off the field one last time Sunday, his trophy case is missing the one he never got the chance to fight for — the Champions League.

He was suspended for the final when Juvenuts faced rival AC Milan in 2003 because of a yellow card he received in the semifinals.

Don't feel too bad for him though, his resume in a Juventus jersey still speaks for itself: 2003 Ballon d'Or, Serie A Overall and Foreign Player of the Year, five Serie A titles (although two were revoked in the aftermath of the Calciopoli scandal), and two Italian Cup trophies.

"I think that'll do. I can stop running now. I can stop with a clear conscience, because I know we have done great things together."

Yes you have earned the right to take a break, Pavel, but it's hard to believe that you will ever stop running.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes, the blogger is right in one thing....
More than his aweomse abilities on the field... is his personality, his love for the club and his passion showed in victories and in losses that makes the fans love him just too much.

Nedved as a person was just as skilled than as a footballer...and he gave to the club all his body could handle. I even rememeber when he had serious pain in his knees but that didnt stopped him for fighting for Juventus.

That is why Nedved is so loved.

Im so proud of have witnessed him in Juventus.
In 20 years or so ill be still spreading his tales to younger Juventini. He is one of a kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)