Pavel Nedved (23 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i doubt that he would have left earlier, if he would have one then i bet he would be burning to win another. the hunger to win 2 would be insatiable
I meant he would have retired sooner. He gave the last season to Juve just to have one final crack...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Nedved could make Lazio return
Thursday 4 June, 2009

channel 4

Legendary Juventus winger Pavel Nedved might not retire after all and return to former club Lazio, who he left in 2001.

The 36-year-old actually played his last game for Juventus in a 2-0 victory over Lazio on Sunday in Turin.

He told journalists he would be happy to finally hang up his boots and 'stop running', but speculation is forcing him to rethink his decision.

“I have to think about it, I have to stay calm, because now I am starting again from zero,” Nedved told Denik Sport.

“Juve have treated me very well. They have offered me whatever role I want. They would like me to stay in contact with the team, but for the moment there haven't been any steps forward.

“I have had many offers both to play and to do other things. For sure, I will not stay out of work,” Nedved revealed. “I have to think about it well because I don't want to take time away from my family.”

On being asked about Lazio, Nedved said: “I am not in a hurry, but I never say never. It's a difficult decision. I only know that my agent is not finished with Italian football.

“The situation is confused. It's useless to say that it is the absolute end,” he concluded.

Nov 1, 2002
even if he move to lazio i wish him all the best, we don't own the players because they played part in our history he can go where ever he want its his own decision
Nedved's juve career is done by his own decision and he will remain one of our legends.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It would hurt watching him play against us but its up to him to do what he wants, i will never have anything bad to say about him whatever he does.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I read the original article and at no point he says he'll return to Lazio or football. All he said was "never say never" referring to his earlier "retirements" both for Juve and the Czech Republic.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nedved could make Lazio return
Thursday 4 June, 2009

channel 4

Legendary Juventus winger Pavel Nedved might not retire after all and return to former club Lazio, who he left in 2001.

The 36-year-old actually played his last game for Juventus in a 2-0 victory over Lazio on Sunday in Turin.

He told journalists he would be happy to finally hang up his boots and 'stop running', but speculation is forcing him to rethink his decision.

“I have to think about it, I have to stay calm, because now I am starting again from zero,” Nedved told Denik Sport.

“Juve have treated me very well. They have offered me whatever role I want. They would like me to stay in contact with the team, but for the moment there haven't been any steps forward.

“I have had many offers both to play and to do other things. For sure, I will not stay out of work,” Nedved revealed. “I have to think about it well because I don't want to take time away from my family.”

On being asked about Lazio, Nedved said: “I am not in a hurry, but I never say never. It's a difficult decision. I only know that my agent is not finished with Italian football.

“The situation is confused. It's useless to say that it is the absolute end,” he concluded.

:faq1:

more useless media bits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)