Pavel Nedved (22 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
In my hearth forever,True player of what Juve stands for, winning mentality,work hard,never said a bad word about the club and a true proffesional in all aspects!
Pavel=Juve Legend4Life!

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Nedved: 'It's complicated'
Saturday 6 June, 2009
Pavel Nedved admits he is torn between continuing his playing career and taking a desk job, but “it’s over for Juventus.”

The Czech midfielder turns 37 this summer and did not renew his contract with the Bianconeri, leaving after eight years at the club.

“I have to think about whether I’ll return to the playing field or not, but it’s over for Juventus. As far as they are concerned, I have stopped running,” he told Denik Sport in his homeland.

There is confusion over the circumstances surrounding his departure, as the club announced he was hanging up his boots, while his agent said another Serie A experience at Lazio was more likely.

“I need to think this over very carefully. I can no longer take time away from my family, so I must decide in my own time.

“Juventus treated me very well and the club offered me any directorial position I wanted, but for the moment there have been no steps forward.

“Now I am going on holiday knowing that my manager insists it’s not over with Italian football. The situation is complicated.”

There has even been a report that Nedved could take one more shot at the Champions League by joining rivals Inter.

“It would be painful for the Bianconeri fans and probably for him too,” commented agent Mino Raiola.

channel4.com

just hang them boots Neddy

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't think any team would actually spend big money to sign him. also knowing that he won't give them much on the field since he's nearly 40 and nowhere near what he was say 3-4 years ago.

but i agree, the press needs to find some better stories to report.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Hehehe, got it too, 3 days ago. I wear it, and instantly remember his Bologna goals every single time ;) Him gracefully running wild after he scored one of em :cool: Its Invirogating :D
Juvestore are damn fast by the way :D

TBH Im not familiar with online shopping, but I got the jersey two days after the order !!

I wish we keep hold of the away jersey for next season .. I just realized it looks really good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)