Pavel Nedved (75 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Pavel Nedved has changed his mind. After saying he wanted to play elsewhere after leaving Juventus, he has announced his retirement from football. The 36 year old Czech says : "It is time to stop playing football for good. I want to spend more time with my family. It is hard to quit football, but it is also wonderful if I think about my wife and children. My family and I will continue living in Turin because we are happy here. From now on, I will go to the stadium to watch Juventus as a fan".

For always one of us! :flag1:

What a legend... sad to see him retire.. really really sad.

ps: Sorry if that first sentence got ur hopes up lol. Article from Footballpress.net
I wonder how much the season ticket next to Nedved's place is worth now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
Nedved was my favourite footballer when he was a Biancocelesti, then he became my all time favourite player after he joined us 8 years ago. More than 13 years of watching the Czech fury, nearly since I started to fathom the essence of the world game. Life without the legend is totally different, I wish it was a nightmare.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
icεmαή;2017761 said:
Thats nice... How long have you been a season ticket holder for?
About five years.

Just used to pay to get in every week before that.

I've already renewed for next season, as well.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Pavel Nedved has changed his mind. After saying he wanted to play elsewhere after leaving Juventus, he has announced his retirement from football. The 36 year old Czech says : "It is time to stop playing football for good. I want to spend more time with my family. It is hard to quit football, but it is also wonderful if I think about my wife and children. My family and I will continue living in Turin because we are happy here. From now on, I will go to the stadium to watch Juventus as a fan".

ps: Sorry if that first sentence got ur hopes up lol. Article from Footballpress.net
THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!
I always dream of going to Turin and just taking one picture with him, Atleast its still possible! :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icεmαή;2017758 said:
:lol:

You can ask for a particular seat or they assign you one randomly?
The season ticket I had when I watched the Milan game didn't have any particular seat, just the section was on it. But regardless, the ultras have their unique sections year in year out, depending on the groups. Each is group is known and they have a certain number of people attending.

Jul 10, 2006

That is amazing. I hope to run into him on the streets of Turin when I visit there. :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)