Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
A truely exceptional player, who will be greatly missed!

I think the fact that he was one of my favourite players in world football even before he was playing with Juve and was at one of their title rivals at that time sums up how special a player/person that Pavel is. I remember always wanting Juve to sign him and how happy I was when we did.

Thanks for all of the memories especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDUgTwF3eLs
I have seen that goal for like thousands of times,but when i saw it again just now,i had goosebumps like never before,and the tears just came out automatically although im smiling..i think the tears are pride tears, how proud i am to say that Nedved is a Juventus legend,and he will always be..
Grazie Neddy..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what i will miss the most is his style of playing football... there are not many left...
he was such a great player not only because he played 8 years for us but the way he did. he never gave up. a true fighter a warrior on the pitch. every time u look in his eyes u see the eye of the tiger.
thats what football is about not the cr7 of the worlds. one of the last great players

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
The moment he left the pitch yesterday was so emotional.. it was great that all the other players went to him..
At this moment I started to cry.. a great player, a great man, a great bianconero is leaving his home...

we'll always love you pavel..
Grazie pavel, sei un grande..

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No players in this world similar to him..
Nedved work rate, cannon shoot, never die attitude, etc

Grazie Pavel, thanks for all
We always love u

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I cried today when he was being substituted for Tiago. It hurts to know that this was his final match with us. I love you Pavel. You meant a lot to me and all the Juventinis around the globe.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm happy to see Pavel's latest statements re: retirement, though. Much better that he leaves on a high note than drag it out in a semi-forgettable late season.

A class act and a model for all our midfielders to come. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)