Pavel Nedved (26 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Media says: Drama.
Nedved says: No drama.
Forum picks: Drama.
wtf man, i dont care if there was drama or not.... the intention of the board and their lack of recpect is there.

There is no 2 ways about it.... is not about drama or not... is about treating someone like the real champion he is.... not like the usual molinaro u find in every footballl academy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's funny how some of you really expect Pavel to come out and say "yes I have a misunderstanding with this Mang, and I don't want to continue working with them" He's too class to state something like this.

Lets not be blind and look at things as it is. Like I said before looking at this Mang history dealing with our players and specially old guards, don't be surprised if they were the ones behind Pavel's decision.

Pavel > Mang. Very simple.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
wtf man, i dont care if there was drama or not.... the intention of the board and their lack of recpect is there.

There is no 2 ways about it.... is not about drama or not... is about treating someone like the real champion he is.... not like the usual molinaro u find in every footballl academy.
What was the intention of the board? Where was the lack of respect? The club says it's all good, Nedved says it's all good, but you base your entire opinion upon "rumours" without any quotes or facts.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's funny how some of you really expect Pavel to come out and say "yes I have a misunderstanding with this Mang, and I don't want to continue working with them" He's too class to state something like this.

Lets not be blind and look at things as it is. Like I said before looking at this Mang history dealing with our players and specially old guards, don't be surprised if they were the ones behind Pavel's decision.

Pavel > Mang. Very simple.
Then what happened? If you know something please tell us because I don't believe titles and reports that roam around the media.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What was the intention of the board? Where was the lack of respect? The club says it's all good, Nedved says it's all good, but you base your entire opinion upon "rumours" without any quotes or facts.
Yes is so good, so good that he decides to leave us.... and who knows , maybe to join another serie A team...when in the end everyone and their momma knew that he was meant to end his career here.

If things are all hyped up and exaggerated by the media ill be the first one to step forward. But he definitely had not planned to leave the team this way... in other words, something happened...and in Pavel´s case... NOTHING should have gone wrong.... unless pavel asked for somethign really crazy and leaved the board with no options.

As things are right now... Im very sure the board did another of their wonderfull moves, to let the player go this way.

But if he just want to end his career in sparta prague or something... then is all good... if is not that way.... Is the board´s fault.-

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyway, it won't happen. He will probably get the armband for his last game.

Of all the legendary players there have been, I can't recall any other club doing anything like making a player captain for a few months because they are retiring.
Eℓvin;1914924 said:
Even that won't happen if DP starts as well.

I would bet my real money on it.

It's not about being a fanboy mate, it's just the way things work.
It's pretty common for a retiring player to be made captain for their last game.

I will be surprised if Nedved isn't captain for his last match (unless it is the CL Final :D).
Eℓvin;1914945 said:
I'm bookmarking this page. If I'm wrong, I'll say I was wrong.
Here, I was wrong. This club has even more class than the fan of 9 years thought was there :tup: :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)