Pavel Nedved (111 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
thank u pavel for everything! u made me cry 3 times
the first time you got the yellow against real!
the next time i cried after you were subbed out because u were injured against chelsea
and now!!!
thx pavel for being a true legend! such a shame u never won the cl! but fuckit u got a ball d'or

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Well, thank you Pavel. He has given me a reason to smile many times on early Sunday mornings, and for that alone he's' a legend. It's really hard to make me smile on Sunday mornings.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
That's Milan gayness.

Numbers hould not be retired because the new players that take legend's numbers will only try harder to live up to their predecessor's names.
That's actually how you honor your legends and make other players make other numbers "honorary". Fuck milan anyway...

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Well, that was emotional...

What an honour to have had him play for Juve. A class player on and off the pitch. Too bad his last shot at CL victory had to go the way it did, but hope he won't have too many regrets.

Would love to see him work with Juve in the future, but regardless, he deserves nothing but good things in the future for staying with us through Serie B.

Grazie Neddy!!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
In the end there will be no more numbers and the team will end up with NBA-like numbers :inter:
:lol:

They should seriously consider hanging banners or flying flags around the top of the stadium of legendary names and numbers, similar to hockey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)