Pavel Nedved (111 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If the real reason behind Pavel's decision is him feeling mistreated then the fans and the club have to take a stand. Gigli and co. either dont understand the importance of respecting our heroes or are simply too dumb to be where they are. If everything for them boils down to monetary consequences then they have no right to be running a club made up of players who have given their all for the club making great sacrifices to be commited to the cause. Pavel is one shining example and he needs to be seen and treated that way. Enough is enough.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
There are reports Pavel Nedved walked out on Juventus after he was only offered a pay-as-you-play contract.

The Czech midfielder announced today’s game with Lazio will be his last in a Bianconeri jersey, but that does not mean he will be quitting football.

The situation surprised fans, who now blame the directors for failing to offer the legend an adequate incentive to continue.

Nedved had said he was going to retire this season, but was ready to change his mind after performing well throughout.

According to the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport, the midfielder feels he was 'mistreated’ by the club.

Negotiations over a renewal over the last two days only came to an offer of a pay-as-you-play contract and he discovered Juventus had already bought a celebratory page in a newspaper wishing him well.

The fans were already angry with the administration over the decision to bring back Fabio Cannavaro on a £2m per season deal.

It is suggested today’s game with Lazio will see the fans react angrily and show their 'solidarity’ with Nedved.

There are even reports that the veteran is facing his future, as Lazio may welcome Pavel with open arms for next season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
According to Sky Sport the reason Nedved left was because he didn't feel important to the club any more, unlike Cannavaro.

They offered Cannvaro a 1 year deal worth 2.5 Mil with an option for a second season, while they offered Pavel 1 Mil with no contract

Todays game could see a big protest from our fans against the board
He has all the right not to continue with us. Just compare the way they treated the Cannavaro deal and the way they treat our players who stick with the team even in Serie B.

It's not about $$ as much as it's about treatment.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Everyone's gonna act fucked up when Cannavaro's comes back, no mather how you put it he was a traitor back in the day. The guy has no posetiv value in our current team.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He has all the right not to continue with us. Just compare the way they treated the Cannavaro deal and the way they treat our players who stick with the team even in Serie B.

It's not about $$ as much as it's about treatment.
But we dont really know how it is treated, in fact we dont know anything real other then what Nedved himself told, and that didnt sound very bad to me. Its the media that makes drama, and it seems that a lot of people here fall for it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I could swallow the cannavaro thing.....
BUT HOW ON THE FUCKING EARTH THEY TREAT PAVEL LIKE THIS?¿?¿?¿???

Apart from their usual imcompetence.. i had nothing personal against giggli and Co.... but after this.... ill go with the rest of the angry mob..... with my torch and my pitchfork!!!!

FUCKING HELL I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE NOW.

Its true that Pavel had everyone in the air with his decition, but if in the end he went with the will to continue playing for us, the least they could have done is to please the guy ....... He went with us to serie B!!!! for fucks sake!.

Dammit what a bunch of mother fuckers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I still don't know how they treated him. Where did you all get the information that he was treated badly and what has actually happened?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I was 1st who said Nedved should retire at the end of this season, but if for whatever reasons he wanted to stay and play 1 season more, Juve should do anything to keep that way.

Imagine Lazio or whoever sign Nedved, one of our legends, what will you think about our board, and even worse what others should think about us, regardless knowing that he should end his carrier here.

Shameful our BOD's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)