Pavel Nedved (74 Viewers)

Jul 21, 2008
According to Sky Sport the reason Nedved left was because he didn't feel important to the club any more, unlike Cannavaro.

They offered Cannvaro a 1 year deal worth 2.5 Mil with an option for a second season, while they offered Pavel 1 Mil with no contract

What a injustice !!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
According to Sky Sport the reason Nedved left was because he didn't feel important to the club any more, unlike Cannavaro.

They offered Cannvaro a 1 year deal worth 2.5 Mil with an option for a second season, while they offered Pavel 1 Mil with no contract

What a injustice !!!!
Did he say that? Did you hear him or read that he said that?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If that's the case, then hey, I don't see a reason to like Cannavaro whatsoever.

Whether or not this is true, he's a fucking faggot. I will never praise this player.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
I am very sad he is retiring, hope in the future to see him in the bench like we see Pesotto nowadays.

I loved to see him play, I loved how he was the motor of our midfield, how the enemy D-lines feared his amazing long shots.

I also enjoyed how he was not so big in the media, cause when we played teams in which I knew fans, they were always like "WHO IS THIS GUY", "THAT MOTHERFUCKER CANT BE STOPPED" or like "HE IS GONNA BE THE END OF US IN THIS GAME".

THANKS PAVEL FOR THE GOALS, THE DRIVE AND THE HEROISM YOU BROUGHT TO THE FIELD.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Pavel would never retire because of money. but I can imagine that he would leave if he feels that the board does not really think he would be important for the team..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The board has been trying to make Nedved stay for an year more... Even when he announced retirement earlier in the year, the members of the board has always been quoted as saying that they hope his decision is not final...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Pavel would never retire because of money. but I can imagine that he would leave if he feels that the board does not really think he would be important for the team..
just wanted to write that...his family needs him..so i think that is the decisive factor...he knows he lost 3/4 of his time for juve...and he wants to recover that time. And he stated that he wants to leave the way for the young guns (and i think he mentioned giovinco) It's sad for us and we all want him to extend for another year but you got to undersand his (and his family) point of view too.

Mar 22, 2009
Yes Blondu you are write but the thing is, sources say that he may not quit football, other say he may go back to lazio, so here is the question. If he is not quitting football so why did he leave Juve?

I am confused.

P.S. Excuse my English guys.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Yes Blondu you are write but the thing is, sources say that he may not quit football, other say he may go back to lazio, so here is the question. If he is not quitting football so why did he leave Juve?I am confused.

P.S. Excuse my English guys.
i'll excuse your english cuz my english isn't better...he didn't quit juve but he said he quits football so he is retiring. So it's up to him in this final match to turn 180 degrees and to have another season with Juve. So basically if he will continue to play, he will play at Juve...lazio is excluded.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nedved 'snubbed' by Juve

There are reports Pavel Nedved walked out on Juventus after he was only offered a pay-as-you-play contract.

The Czech midfielder announced today’s game with Lazio will be his last in a Bianconeri jersey, but that does not mean he will be quitting football.

The situation surprised fans, who now blame the directors for failing to offer the legend an adequate incentive to continue.

Nedved had said he was going to retire this season, but was ready to change his mind after performing well throughout.

According to the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport, the midfielder feels he was 'mistreated’ by the club.

Negotiations over a renewal over the last two days only came to an offer of a pay-as-you-play contract and he discovered Juventus had already bought a celebratory page in a newspaper wishing him well.

The fans were already angry with the administration over the decision to bring back Fabio Cannavaro on a £2m per season deal.

It is suggested today’s game with Lazio will see the fans react angrily and show their 'solidarity’ with Nedved.

There are even reports that the veteran is facing his future, as Lazio may welcome Pavel with open arms for next season.

channel4.com

:( :( :(

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it will be so cannavaro like situation if nedved goes to lazio...he has been booed everytime he played on olimpico and now to go back to them ?...heck no...pavel has more mind than that.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:( ..
Currently three players who I call legends in our squad "Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon"..
It is sad to see one of them leaving. These are the three players who committed to the club when we were unjustly demoted to Serie B without any clauses. Some other players stayed but after hard negotiations. Those three players decided to stay immediately after they heard the news of the demotion.

And here I thought his retirement is bad. This one is even worse.

We love you Pavel. You are a great player and one of my all time favorite. We will never forget you.

Forza Nedved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrQM_ZZAp8

this was the true triade that is responsable for winning our last scudettos..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Seriously, thank you Pavel for everything you have done, but its the right time to leave!

Diego and Giovinco are ready! Another year would have been a very bad idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)