Pavel Nedved (45 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
hope Nedved will be available in milan match next week.
He starts training tomorrow!

8 april 2008
Nedved gets go-ahead to train again
As scheduled, this morning Pavel Nedved underwent a Magnetic Resonance test to his head and a brain scan at the Fornaca clinic in Turin, to check his condition after the incident in the Palermo game on Sunday.

Afterwards, the Czech player was visited by brain surgeon Franco Benech and was given the go-ahead to train again on the basis of the data gathered. Nedved will be resting again today, and will take part in the morning training session scheduled for Wednesday morning.
(Juventus.com)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nedved is gunning for Milan Wednesday 9 April, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus winger Pavel Nedved is hoping to be fit for Saturday’s showdown against Milan.

The Czech international was hospitalised after a sickening clash of heads with Roberto Guana during last weekend’s 3-2 defeat at Palermo.

Scans showed no damage, but Nedved hasn’t been heading the ball yet in training since the blow.

“I feel better,” the former Lazio man said on the Juventus Channel. “I am a bit weaker, but that’s normal after three days out of action.

“I worked intensely today and I will try and be there on Saturday, even of I have to be at 100 per cent or it would be better to play one of my teammates.”

The stakes are high for this weekend’s Stadio Olimpico clash with Milan needing a win to keep their Champions League qualification hopes alive and Juve trying to hold on to their place on Europe’s biggest stage.

“Since they went out of the Champions League, the Rossoneri have been giving everything and seem to be fighting back,” Nedved stressed.

“It will be a close game as ever and it will be decided by the chances.”

Claudio Ranieri is waiting on Nedved, but he won’t be able to call upon midfielder Cristiano Zanetti, who has been suffering with a thigh injury for the last month.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
9 April 2008
Nedved: «I'll try and make it for Saturday»

Pavel Nedved is back; he's feeling better and will try to make it against AC Milan. This is the best and most reassuring news for Juventus fans after Wednesday's training session.

The Czech player worked with his team mates. In fact, he worked more than his team mates (even though some precautions were taken, such as avoiding headers). Indeed, after an intense session, he stayed a long time on the pitch with birthday boy Nocerino (23 today) trying out shots at goal. Before going back to the changing rooms, Nedved gave a short interview to Juventus Channel.

«I feel better – Pavel said – I'm a little weak, but that's normal as I've been inactive for three days. I trained intensely today and I'll try to make Saturday’s game, even though I'll have to be 100% fit to play, otherwise it’ll better if a fitter team mate takes my place. AC Milan? After going out of the Champions League, this game is vital for them and I thought they improved in the last match they played. As always, it'll be a balanced game, decided by episodes».

Getting back to the training session, Ranieri was able to work with most of his squad. Only Zanetti trained separately, with fitness coach Andrea Scanavino. The only player not to train at all was third goalkeeper Novembre, who has the flu. The schedule until Saturday includes two more morning sessions; tomorrow's session, on Thursday April 10, will be followed by a Mauro German Camoranesi press conference, beginning at 1 pm.
Source: - Juventus.com

Pavel :touched:

k0k0

Nov 28, 2005
this is from juventus.com

Squad named for big match against AC Milan. Nedved out

The squad is very close-knit and focused on the eve of the match against AC Milan. The Bianconeri carried out intense athletic training in today's morning session, before concentrating on individual skill exercises and a training match on a smaller pitch. Ranieri named a nineteen-man squad for tomorrow night's big match.

Players who didn't make the list include Nedved, still not 100% fit after the knock to his head suffered at Palermo, Zanetti, who's recovering from the muscle problem to his right thigh, and Zebina, who is suffering from muscle fatigue to his left thigh, but could be back training with the squad again as early as Sunday.

his out for match against Milan :(

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i have a feeling that neddy will stay on next year only because of this annoucement. If this was his last year he would've demanded to play in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)