Pavel Nedved (57 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm a bit skeptical about the possibility of Nedved playing in Euros.
On one hand would give all the football fans around the world a great pleasure to watch him one last time at international level. On the other hand as a Juve fan, I'd want him to spend the summer resting and getting ready for the next season (his last).

Mods, a poll on this perhaps? Should Neddy go to Euro's or should he save himself for his last season?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
εℓvίn;1617166 said:
I'm a bit skeptical about the possibility of Nedved playing in Euros.
On one hand would give all the football fans around the world a great pleasure to watch him one last time at international level. On the other hand as a Juve fan, I'd want him to spend the summer resting and getting ready for the next season (his last).

Mods, a poll on this perhaps? Should Neddy go to Euro's or should he save himself for his last season?
Done, but I added another option.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I voted for him to play the Euro's because at this point of his career, I only feel like saying: Why not? He should not be the only key player in his position next season anyway so I don't mind him playing the tournament, too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
let me correct myself from my post yesterday. what i mean is that i dont think he is a quality starter, but if he is willing to be a sub then i would be good with that. after all, some neddy better than no neddy

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Just watching Neddy play with either Juventus or Czech makes me extremely happy and satisfied, but at the same time I don't want him to exhaust himself, especially after bearing in mind that the next season will be a long one.

I go for the second choice "Take a rest before next season"

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
From a very egoistic point of view I want him to stay home this summer.
I don't give a flying fuck about the Czechs, only about Juve.
Similar here.
I don't give a fuck about the Czech, the Italian or the French team and from that point of view i want Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved, Buffon, Grygera, Trezeguet etc well rested and i won't mind at all if they don't play in Austria/Switzerland.

Euro will not be the same without our guys, though. Especially for the ones who don't have their national team on the EURO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll be selfish.

I don't want him injured or knackered by playing this summer. est up and be ready for one last crack at the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)