Pavel Nedved (37 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Well it seems Raiola is on the scene again and is being difficult as far as negotiations are going.
I loved it when Pavel resigned last year and said "my agent is gonna kill me" because Pavel himself had more lucrative offers and thus it meant a little more for that pig of an agent.. In general I f'n hate agents all together

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Pavel is an amazing fighter, and i would welcome him back next season after all he has given to us, especially if he still keeps the same hunger and determination he always has had. He really gives his all for us Juventino, and i think his attitude towards the club and the fans is excellent.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nedved To Return To Czech Fold?

Pavel Nedved agent Mino Raiola has indicated that his client is pondering on a return to the Czech national squad for UEFA Euro 2008.

The Juventus veteran decided to retire from international play for the second time after the 2006 FIFA World Cup, with his last match for the Czechs being against Serbia.

But recent reports have suggested that Nedved will come out of international retirement to help his country's squad at Euro 2008, where they will meet Switzerland, Portugal and Turkey in the group stage.

Raiola says that Nedved has been considering a return for quite some time, adding that the 35-year-old will announce his decision during the next week.

"You will know it by next week," Raiola told iDNES.

"He still needs some more time to decide. He is reflecting on whether he could bring any benefit to the squad and if he still has the necessary strength to do it."

Nedved has 91 international caps to his name, having scored 18 goals for Czech Republic.

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)