Paulo Dybala (118 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Are you trying to pimp out your mother and sister to me is that why you are worried about "aggression"?

- - - Updated - - -

So character means nothing to you then. explains a lot, should have been a city fan.
Go check who the fuck wore the #10 before this dickless bitch you are defending.
The supposed future of the club replacement for ADP holding out until the last second to squeeze the most out of the club who treated him well and when he can't and is out of options then has to settle for a shit second rate club like Roma like a cheap prostitute who realizes her appeal has faded.
Yet some deluded fanboys here chose to believe he chose Roma over merda out of some kind of respect for us...keep dreaming this mother fucker could have shown that "respect" by proving himself and earning more again instead of having to accept a fraction elsewhere.

A cuck attracting cuck fanbois is no surprise though.
591443F6-DA70-4C70-B0AA-24ABB506D671.jpeg

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Are you trying to pimp out your mother and sister to me is that why you are worried about "aggression" and frequency of my activities?

- - - Updated - - -

So character means nothing to you then. explains a lot, should have been a city fan.
Go check who the fuck wore the #10 before this dickless bitch you are defending.
The supposed future of the club replacement for ADP holding out until the last second to squeeze the most out of the club who treated him well and when he can't and is out of options then has to settle for a shit second rate club like Roma like a cheap prostitute who realizes her appeal has faded.
Yet some deluded fanboys here chose to believe he chose Roma over merda out of some kind of respect for us...keep dreaming this mother fucker could have shown that "respect" by proving himself and earning more again instead of having to accept a fraction elsewhere.

A cuck attracting cuck fanbois is no surprise though.
That would be Pogba, mate.

Hardcore fans like you should know that :disagree:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Keep family out of this
I'm talking about football the guy is interested in my sexual activity and frequency. I'll stick my dick in his eye is what I'll do.
Point taken though, I'm done talking to such bitches this subject seperstes the men from the boys on here.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be Pogba, mate.

Hardcore fans like you should know that :disagree:
Maybe it's before your time but we had a player called Del Piero who set some standards here, Google that so you can be a future hardcore fan too.
Also Pogba didn't hold out for more money then bounce like a bitch.
It's just so sad to see some fanboys that can't let go telling themselves he went to Roma instead of merda for our consideration..:rofl:

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm talking about football the guy is interested in my sexual activity and frequency. I'll stick my dick in his eye is what I'll do.
Point taken though, I'm done talking to such bitches this subject seperstes the men from the boys on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's before your time but we had a player called Del Piero who set some standards here, Google that so you can be a future hardcore fan too.
Also Pogba didn't hold out for more money then bounce like a bitch.
It's just so sad to see some fanboys that can't let go telling themselves he went to Roma instead of merda for our consideration..:rofl:
I liked Del Peri a lot.

Almost as good as Biaggi.

As for standards, funny you should say that. Del Peri's stats are very similar to Dybala's.

So I guess if we're going by Del Peri's standards, Dybala ain't too shabby.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I liked Del Peri a lot.

As for standards, funny you should say that. Del Peri's stats are very similar to Dybala's.

imo Dybala is pretty shabby by Del Piero's standards and I'm pretty certain I missed the best part of Del Piero's career as I tuned in only in the early 00s. I wouldn't trade 3 Dybala's for 1 Del Piero personally, and I am the guy thats often arguing against past biases for legends of yesterday.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Last season, we only looked capable of winning with Dybala playing. Losing him and Chiesa defined our entire season. No Morata, Kean or even Vlahovic could get us through the mighty Villarreal and Inter in the Coppa final. It's just the facts.

Also, screw character. Did anyone complain about giving the rapist CR7 a home? Our neighbourhood friendly Morata did nothing on the pitch. He's paid a lot to score. Dybala did stuff when he played at least. We're going to be better this season not because Dybala left, because we've gone in hard changing our team, Pogba and Di Maria are ballers.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last season, we only looked capable of winning with Dybala playing. Losing him and Chiesa defined our entire season. No Morata, Kean or even Vlahovic could get us through the mighty Villarreal and Inter in the Coppa final. It's just the facts.

Also, screw character. Did anyone complain about giving the rapist CR7 a home? Our neighbourhood friendly Morata did nothing on the pitch. He's paid a lot to score. Dybala did stuff when he played at least. We're going to be better this season not because Dybala left, because we've gone in hard changing our team, Pogba and Di Maria are ballers.
:sergio:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I liked Del Peri a lot.

Del peri? Lol you undercover pee-per-pool fan you would probably get it mixed up and try to stick your dick in a penis too so doesn't mean much coming from the likes of you. Cuck.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

Ronaldo being a rapist didn't have him sit on the bench for two years then ask for more money in fact the act of raping made him serve us better it seems.
Also facts, yes CR the money whore came in, did his job and got the fuck out as we all knew he would and not for more money.
CR wasn't given the Juve #10, touted as heir to ADP, get injured for two years and get paid, then ask for more money and hold out like a gold digger holding out on the vag and when he saw he can't get it he bounces for half his asking wage to second rate Roma.
If he had character, he would have stayed, accepted decreased wages (which still would have been more than the shit hole he is at now) and proven himself healthy and injury free and after performing well he could ask for more than before and made up for the short lived decrease.
Fact is he wasn't sure himself so he wanted to milk us to the max and that fell through hard when he ran out of time and no offers came. it's as plain as day only his fanbois don't want to believe it.

IMG_20220721_051207936.jpg

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I liked Del Peri a lot.

Please, Dybala had like 3 good seasons his entire career. He is not even 29 now and almost no club wants him. Del Piero won a World Cup at 32, and capocannoniere at 33.
And that’s not even mentioning he has was one of the best players in the world before his injury.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Different times as well though, comparing different generations stats is disingenuous
Some in here possibly with a argentinian passport, want to believe playing in the 90s with literarily some of the best defenders ever who played the sport and zero special protection from the refs is the same as playing vs a bunch of pussies in a almost kind of a second rate league it's now become with star players getting calls as soon as you even touch them.
and I'm not only talking about defenders being tough the whole game was way dirtier.
They need to go watch the shirt pullings and dirty antics of the 90s lol

This is besides the fact that Dybala on his peak doesn't come close to ADP on an average day...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)