Paulo Dybala (150 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Wow I think he must be cursing his agent. He wanted to stay but disputing over 10m a year at the time. Juventus probably were happy to keep going at a lower salary. But no way I thought he would accept 3m which is what he is now getting at Roma.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Has more to do with terrible management and his agent playing him for a fool.
Very little to do with his agent. If he wanted to continue in here, he would have told his agent to not look elsewhere. He just went after big paycheck, with zero results to back up what he was asking. Result was he got paid by the size and midget was worth all about 3m a year.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This thread shows how disgusting and ungrateful some fans are.

He could've joined Inter and ruin his Juve legacy but he chose a smaller club for a smaller salary.

All the best Paulo. I hope he gets back to his best.
He would have joined merda if they didn't get Lolkaku.
Stop thinking that this isn't the case.
Roma was probably his next best offer.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Allegedly release clause for 2023 is 20m for everybody except Milan (30m) or Inter (35m). LMAO if true
As much as I want this to be true with Inter having their own specific release clause, I very much doubt this is true

He could've joined Inter and ruin his Juve legacy but he chose a smaller club for a smaller salary.

No. I think this thread just goes to show how disgusting and ungrateful some agents are.

He would have joined Inter but they chose Romdingo over him after his agent got greedy again, it’s as simple as that.

Let’s not pretend that months of them flirting with him and speaking of him in the media was all a smokescreen or that Paulo resisted the agonising temptation of St Anthony with martyr like ability.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

The thing is he actually wanted to play for Inter he went to Roma because nobody else wanted him.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are the 20% of the forum earning more money than Dybala? :oops2:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

The only ungrateful and disgusting person is this dumb bitch you are fanboying for thinking he can squeeze out more from the club he supposedly loves because he thinks riding his GFs dildo for two years and posting on insta give him the right to earn more? Wtf did he contribute for two years to be asking more?
And now that he has no options going to fucking Roma is supposed to be some kind of good gesture to us?
You are deluded.
Fuck him, fuck his legacy and fuck anyone who tries to justify this bitch.
No real Juve fan rates this cunt should be erased from our history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)