Paulo Dybala (41 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What legacy?

i don’t know about you all, but I’m glad there won’t be any more arguments or debates about what formation to use, where he fits in, him dropping too deep never close to goal, etc

Oct 23, 2011
Calciopoli happened but Conte built a magnificent Juve, without him we spend 20 years outside of the CL places. He manages Spurs but people still talk about him in his thread even when he's nowhere near us anymore. He'd slap the shit out of some of you with his wig. It's unhealthy and a toxic trait that football fans have, the Allegri debate has polluted half of this forum now because of certified Juventinos arguing non-stop.

People are ungrateful for Dybala's contribution and I've always liked his footballing qualities, also Vidal and Conte. Moving to Inter is un-gentlemanly but I didn't shed a single tear.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Seriously did you start supporting this club in 2010?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
well yeah, besides the serie b year, we spent 2 years outside of cl places since 2000 (see also: secco, amauri, poulsen, motta, ferrara, zaccheroni, delneri, etc). conte certainly accelerated our return to the top, but it was always going to happen. this is juventus.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Atleast Conte had the grace to go manage other teams before he joined Inter. Dybala’s move is just dick-ish, even if one is convinced that he was pushed out by management. I refuse to believe that Inter was the only offer he had. Yes he’s had a few lukewarm seasons, but he is arguably the most high profile free agent in the world this season after Mbappe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Atleast Conte had the grace to go manage other teams before he joined Inter.
yeah, he went to work for the same federation that banned him and was working with the same guys he called the real maffiosi of football previously. and he also stated that he didn't know how many scudetti juve won, he only counts those he won with this club.

the grace:touched:

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'm an old man, I saw everything and have been following for a long time. Our team in the Capello era should've won CL, should've beat Milan on penalties, we should've won the EL under Conte. I watched us live at Highbury (Viera's return), Anfield and Old Trafford.

Our team in Serie B wasn't bad, we had came back up but it was the utter shit players we purchased in those first few seasons that was a problem. We've done the same thing where we have a collection of misfits and old timers so breaking the cycle is difficult. Conte with Marotta did that and Allegri has the same task, people don't appreciate how difficult it is and how important that moment was for our history.

Calciopoli happened and is out of our control, it doesn't change the fact that we had to drag ourselves out of the shit and miraculously win 9 leagues in a row. The day may come where Calciopoli is exposed as a fraud be we won't get the 2 scudetto, nor the money back, nor any sanctions on Inter, Milan or whoever. Fact. At this moment, we have to sort ourselves out on the pitch.

Jun 16, 2020
Calciopoli happened but Conte built a magnificent Juve, without him we spend 20 years outside of the CL places. He manages Spurs but people still talk about him in his thread even when he's nowhere near us anymore. He'd slap the shit out of some of you with his wig. It's unhealthy and a toxic trait that football fans have, the Allegri debate has polluted half of this forum now because of certified Juventinos arguing non-stop.

People are ungrateful for Dybala's contribution and I've always liked his footballing qualities, also Vidal and Conte. Moving to Inter is un-gentlemanly but I didn't shed a single tear.
More of this mature thinking on this forum please. Good post.

Oct 23, 2011
I'm an old man, I saw everything and have been following for a long time. Our team in the Capello era should've won CL, should've beat Milan on penalties, we should've won the EL under Conte. I watched us live at Highbury (Viera's return), Anfield and Old Trafford.

Our team in Serie B wasn't bad, we had came back up but it was the utter shit players we purchased in those first few seasons that was a problem. We've done the same thing where we have a collection of misfits and old timers so breaking the cycle is difficult. Conte with Marotta did that and Allegri has the same task, people don't appreciate how difficult it is and how important that moment was for our history.

Calciopoli happened and is out of our control, it doesn't change the fact that we had to drag ourselves out of the shit and miraculously win 9 leagues in a row. The day may come where Calciopoli is exposed as a fraud be we won't get the 2 scudetto, nor the money back, nor any sanctions on Inter, Milan or whoever. Fact. At this moment, we have to sort ourselves out on the pitch.
:tup: Apologies, I shouldn't have responded the way I did, but that just sounded like something one of these Conte/Sarri fanboys who have been shitting on Allegri non-stop would say. You probably exaggerated a little bit and and I know It's difficult getting out of a slump (see Milan/Inter previously, Manchester, etc.). It definitely takes a organizational change to get out of it. But we are owned by one of the most passionate and successful (sports) families in the world and no way it would take that long for us to get out of that dark period. That is obviously not to say that I am not aware that Conte significantly accelerated that process (which I am thankful for).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't understand why a player you don't want going to Inter is a problem.

For some reason, lots of people on here absolutely hate Dybala.
Them being Juve fans also makes me think they don't particularly like Inter either.

I'd say a player you dislike going to a team you dislike would be perfect. Apparently, I'm wrong. :confused:
You can hate him and still see what a snake he is for going to your biggest rival. For example I loved Vidal, but he’s been dead to me ever since he put on that shirt. There are people who still haven’t forgiven Bonucci. Like I would forgive Vidal if he put on the Juve shirt again, but while you wear that dogshit blue it’s either fuck you, or it’s fuck you more than before. With Dybala I guess it’s B.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think this internet hate against a player going to a rival club is silly. I’m guilty of it too but it’s just artificial. Like a guy from Nigeria absolutely “hating” Everton because he’s a Liverpool fan now. What real life story has he had that got him to that point?

Anyone who grew up going to actual matches and supporting a local team knows that’s where the REAL rivalry lies. It’s how you get to hate (in a friendly way or not) your rivals and what they represent. It’s your friends from the neighborhood, your friends from school, family, etc. You’re involved with the club in a way that’s just not possible on the internet.

Dybala going to Inter changes nothing in our lives here. I’d still like to see him flop though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)