Paulo Dybala (60 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dybala has given the priority to #Inter, and now everything is ready for the final 'yes'. A contract of 6mln€ plus a heavy bonus, the Argentine would like to have his revenge over #Juventus.

[Davide Stoppini - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Dybala has given the priority to #Inter, and now everything is ready for the final 'yes'. A contract of 6mln€ plus a heavy bonus, the Argentine would like to have his revenge over #Juventus.

[Davide Stoppini - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
As an Argentinian, i feel disgusted by these new age cunts. No loyalty whatsoever, just money, Instagram and drama. A shame. He could have been a legend here but instead chose to go to our worst rival so f him for that.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
As an Argentinian, i feel disgusted by these new age cunts. No loyalty whatsoever, just money, Instagram and drama. A shame. He could have been a legend here but instead chose to go to our worst rival instead so f him for that.
Really, I was more angry about Vidals indirect transfer to Inter than this pussy. Could careless where he joins, he should probably aim more at Roma than Inter if he wants to play. Two Barcelona goals and late Lazio goal were the only things that come to my mind and he was here for like what? 7 years? Fucking Sturaro had same amount of memorable moments in Juve shirt..

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Really, I was more angry about Vidals indirect transfer to Inter than this pussy. Could careless where he joins, he should probably aim more at Roma than Inter if he wants to play. Two Barcelona goals and late Lazio goal were the only things that come to my mind and he was here for like what? 7 years? Fucking Sturaro had same amount of memorable moments in Juve shirt..
He hasnt been consistent, thats for sure. When he joined from Palermo i had massive hopes for him, so i think its more of my dissapointment of what could have been more than anything else. Anyways, im fine with him leaving but the fact that he chooses Inter after all the drama with the contracts speaks volumes.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why do people care if he goes to Inter when he's always injured, small game player, mental midget, tactical misfit, not even a legend, slow, ugly girlfriend etc? People should be rejoicing no? This forum is a mental institute.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yes that happened but we're giving them a shit expensive player so how is that helping Inter?
It's not about what value he will bring to inter, it's about betrayal of Juventus and it's fans. How you don't get it? For example, Vidal is a son of a whore, dude was playing with us with "my blood is white and black" "see my new tattoo with real number of scudetti" and then this cunt went to INTER :rofl: same story with Asamoah and now with Dybala if rumours are truth. They were celebrating here the real amount of scudetti that Juventus has won, now they go to inter to celebrate the fake amount of scudetti that they won lol. And Conte is a cherry on top - dude literally has A STAR outside of Juventus stadium, he was an absolute legend of Juventus but now for me he's a fucking unloyal piece of shit, i'd even remove that star and replaced it with Barzagli ASAP. Oh, and im not even angry with Marotta but he is just another hypocrite too - "We have always said that these are unfair decisions, two weights and two measures, our position remains firm today." And now he runs and celebrate Inter's fake scudettis with Zanetti :lol: Fucking traitors. Different example is Trapattoni or Lippi - i have NO issues with them working for Inter BEFORE calciopoli, it was a normal practice for Italy back then but not now.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He wants to live in Italy and play CL, it's a life choice? You're getting hooked up on irrelevant bullshit that changes nothing for our football. Dybala playing for Inter means nothing. Even his 100 goals means nothing to people here so why care? If there is so much hate for him then why is this thread even open? It's pages and pages of berating a guy who'll never respond to these insults.

Also, Vidal was a great player and did us a great service. He was no threat to us in an Inter jersey. He ain't no son of a whore, he's a player we've never replaced properly.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
He wants to live in Italy and play CL, it's a life choice? You're getting hooked up on irrelevant bullshit that changes nothing for our football. Dybala playing for Inter means nothing. Even his 100 goals means nothing to people here so why care? If there is so much hate for him then why is this thread even open? It's pages and pages of berating a guy who'll never respond to these insults.
That's only because you are not true juventino. With words like this you downplay what calciopoli did to Juventus. It's absolutely destroyed this club for 10 years. We've lost on 500+ millions of euros and it's impossible to count the losses that we had because of image damage to Juventus as brand. Even after 16 years here and there you can see that people say that Juventus was buying the referees. Just think about the amount of damage that was done to this club. How can you downplay it? It's ridiculous.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Highly debatable: Calciopoli is relevant to this day. Also : bitter rivalries is an important part of football and transfer snakes like Figo, Van Persie, Sterling etc will always be discussed regardless of how stupid it is to you personally. Dybala is no exception. It also reflects a sort of disrespect on the players behalf: club legends will never go to a direct rival. Imagine if Totti, Del Piero, Zanetti was to do that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte, Vidal, Asamoah are definitely a traitors, Dybala is next in the line
Agree, even if I have a soft spot for Conte. The guy took us from 7th place to 1st and started a dominating era + He was a soul type of player for Juve.
Dybala - I find it a bit different as its not as he asks for a move to Inter but more of us pushing him towards a farewell

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
A true Juventino who hates our best manager for the last decade, like yourself Rus? True Juventino status isn't a license to verbally abuse players because you care about your team, the players are actually doing something for the club on the pitch and his 100+ goals played a massive part.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
A true Juventino who hates our best manager for the last decade, like yourself Rus? True Juventino status isn't a license to verbally abuse players because you care about your team, the players are actually doing something for the club on the pitch and his 100+ goals played a massive part.
He has betrayed our team and our fans but you still don't get it, what can i do about it? For you it's nothing that your OWN legend went to inter to win them another plastic title and celebrate it in front of your face, nobody can help you, you need a reality check.
Who denies his achivements here? Did i just downplay it or what? It doesn't justify his will to play for inter, no amount of goals could help him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Calciopoli happened but Conte built a magnificent Juve, without him we spend 20 years outside of the CL places. He manages Spurs but people still talk about him in his thread even when he's nowhere near us anymore. He'd slap the shit out of some of you with his wig. It's unhealthy and a toxic trait that football fans have, the Allegri debate has polluted half of this forum now because of certified Juventinos arguing non-stop.

People are ungrateful for Dybala's contribution and I've always liked his footballing qualities, also Vidal and Conte. Moving to Inter is un-gentlemanly but I didn't shed a single tear.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Calciopoli happened but Conte built a magnificent Juve, without him we spend 20 years outside of the CL places. He manages Spurs but people still talk about him in his thread even when he's nowhere near us anymore. He'd slap the shit out of some of you with his wig. It's unhealthy and a toxic trait that football fans have, the Allegri debate has polluted half of this forum now because of certified Juventinos arguing non-stop.

People are ungrateful for Dybala's contribution and I've always liked his footballing qualities, also Vidal and Conte. Moving to Inter is un-gentlemanly but I didn't shed a single tear.
All you do is trying to justify traitors actions. Just stop. IT's pointless and stupid. Traitor is traitor, case closed. And if you want to discuss what Conte has achieved you can go to his thread and ask about my opinion about the way he coaches his teams. It have NOTHING to do with calciopoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 54)