Paulo Dybala (209 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We are trying to lower the salaries, and remember there were arguments for months how we shouldn't give him more than his current 7M in this very thread. And how people though he should definitely get more than Rabiot, even how he should get above 10M plus bonuses early in the season. Turns out he really doesn't have a market beyond that, and he's petty enough to go to inter because we didn't give in

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We are trying to lower the salaries, and remember there were arguments for months how we shouldn't give him more than his current 7M in this very thread. And how people though he should definitely get more than Rabiot, even how he should get above 10M plus bonuses early in the season. Turns out he really doesn't have a market beyond that, and he's petty enough to go to inter because we didn't give in
my theory is his market isn’t nearly as strong as suggested. Marotta brought him to Juve, so that link makes sense. I could see Tottenham and some other premier league clubs with cash to burn, but I doubt Oriana would sign off on a move to England. Thats pretty much it imo. Atletico is too smart to give him the wages he wants.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
my theory is his market isn’t nearly as strong as suggested. Marotta brought him to Juve, so that link makes sense. I could see Tottenham and some other premier league clubs with cash to burn, but I doubt Oriana would sign off on a move to England. Thats pretty much it imo. Atletico is too smart to give him the wages he wants.
Yes could be. Marotta simply waited for no one to offer him his desired wages and came in with his current salary. Plus a little bit sign on fee for his brother, everyone happy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think the final offered amount was 8+2 for 3 and Dybala wanted more. After we thought about it, we decided not to move forward on the offer.

So he's betraying us because he thought he deserved more and go less.
I think the final offered amount was 8+2 for 3 and Dybala wanted more. After we thought about it, we decided not to move forward on the offer.

So he's betraying us because he thought he deserved more and go less.
how did he betray you? can you explain

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Should Dybala indeed join Inter - Should we refer to him as a traitor or should we respect him due to the fact he didnt really want to leave?!
I can say Vidal was a legend in my eyes until he went to Inter but now I see him as a bit of a traitor.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I had doubts about his contract talks and saw him staying but tbh this guy being a snake is not surprising at all. Shame he pissed on his legacy.

Lets start looking for more players like Chiesa. No more Soyboys

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You don’t understand why a juventus player going to inter is a problem?
I don't understand why a player you don't want going to Inter is a problem.

For some reason, lots of people on here absolutely hate Dybala.
Them being Juve fans also makes me think they don't particularly like Inter either.

I'd say a player you dislike going to a team you dislike would be perfect. Apparently, I'm wrong. :confused:

Feigned ignorance is the expression you are looking for.
Nice try, but nope.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I don't understand why a player you don't want going to Inter is a problem.

For some reason, lots of people on here absolutely hate Dybala.
Them being Juve fans also makes me think they don't particularly like Inter either.

I'd say a player you dislike going to a team you dislike would be perfect. Apparently, I'm wrong. :confused:

Nice try, but nope.
Because of calciopoli. Its just as simple as that. He can literally go to 99.99% of the clubs but not there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)