Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree:

Also applies to Fagbala.

You know I love Dybs but I can't stand the cunt-struck beta he's become.
I have been disappointed in Dybala's attitude lately - I can't deny that. However, I do understand that his mind is probably elsewhere - I was the same in my last job towards the end. When I knew I was leaving, I couldn't be fucked to show up or motivated to do the bare minimum. It's human nature!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I have been disappointed in Dybala's attitude lately - I can't deny that. However, I do understand that his mind is probably elsewhere - I was the same in my last job towards the end. When I knew I was leaving, I couldn't be fucked to show up or motivated to do the bare minimum. It's human nature!
Especially for a mentally fragile person like Dybala I am sure his world must have collapsed when he realised that no team would be offering him 10 million euros a season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Comparing professional sports to ordinary jobs is bullshit and you know it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Comparing professional sports to ordinary jobs is bullshit and you know it.
A job is a job. Yes there are levels and key distinctions but it’s the closest analogy we have to relate to these players.

Also, he’s right. When I know I’m leaving my company I subconsciously begin to give less fvcks at a lightning rate. No real difference here tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)