Paulo Dybala (112 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think this internet hate against a player going to a rival club is silly. I’m guilty of it too but it’s just artificial. Like a guy from Nigeria absolutely “hating” Everton because he’s a Liverpool fan now. What real life story has he had that got him to that point?

Anyone who grew up going to actual matches and supporting a local team knows that’s where the REAL rivalry lies. It’s how you get to hate (in a friendly way or not) your rivals and what they represent. It’s your friends from the neighborhood, your friends from school, family, etc. You’re involved with the club in a way that’s just not possible on the internet.

Dybala going to Inter changes nothing in our lives here. I’d still like to see him flop though.
So what you're saying is we need to go smash some houses to make it real?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
What hurts is that Dybala was given the number 10 shirt (the same shirt worn by Platini, Baggio and ADP) and was the captain in the absence of Chiellini. Despite being injured half the time and not rising to the occasion when we were down, he still got paid very well. And now our "captain" in the number 10 shirt decides to switch to Inter for more or less the same amount of money we offered him.

We also tolerated his childish antics including the horsing around with his girlfriend while he was rehabilitating from an injury.

I actually respect Bonbon more - he returned and apologized.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why do people care if he goes to Inter when he's always injured, small game player, mental midget, tactical misfit, not even a legend, slow, ugly girlfriend etc? People should be rejoicing no? This forum is a mental institute.
He wants to live in Italy and play CL, it's a life choice? You're getting hooked up on irrelevant bullshit that changes nothing for our football. Dybala playing for Inter means nothing. Even his 100 goals means nothing to people here so why care? If there is so much hate for him then why is this thread even open? It's pages and pages of berating a guy who'll never respond to these insults.

Also, Vidal was a great player and did us a great service. He was no threat to us in an Inter jersey. He ain't no son of a whore, he's a player we've never replaced properly.
Mid-lvl attempt at trolling

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think this internet hate against a player going to a rival club is silly. I’m guilty of it too but it’s just artificial. Like a guy from Nigeria absolutely “hating” Everton because he’s a Liverpool fan now. What real life story has he had that got him to that point?

Anyone who grew up going to actual matches and supporting a local team knows that’s where the REAL rivalry lies. It’s how you get to hate (in a friendly way or not) your rivals and what they represent. It’s your friends from the neighborhood, your friends from school, family, etc. You’re involved with the club in a way that’s just not possible on the internet.

Dybala going to Inter changes nothing in our lives here. I’d still like to see him flop though.
I think Juve inter is different, if you lived through calciopoli and it's aftermath. Some people are fans since young age, you don't have to actually live there to feel a connection to a club

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juve refused to extend his contract, he is allowed to make his choice for his career.
iirc there was an offer on the table for 9m + bonuses.

if he wanted to stay then he should’ve signed it. However he must have consulted with Antun (while he wasn’t selling user cars back in Argentina) who may have instructed him to play hardball.

Depending on the perspective+narrative you want to follow it worked or it didn’t

- - - Updated - - -

So he asked for more here but settled doesn’t less at Inter?

lmao
Antun is a top lvl agent kek

- - - Updated - - -

What hurts is that Dybala was given the number 10 shirt (the same shirt worn by Platini, Baggio and ADP) and was the captain in the absence of Chiellini. Despite being injured half the time and not rising to the occasion when we were down, he still got paid very well. And now our "captain" in the number 10 shirt decides to switch to Inter for more or less the same amount of money we offered him.

We also tolerated his childish antics including the horsing around with his girlfriend while he was rehabilitating from an injury.

I actually respect Bonbon more - he returned and apologized.
Agnelli destroyed any significance of the #10 after he forced Ale out

Another great accomplishment for the monobrowed son of a billionaire

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I think Juve inter is different, if you lived through calciopoli and it's aftermath. Some people are fans since young age, you don't have to actually live there to feel a connection to a club
Of course you can feel a connection to anything. I was a fan for over a decade when Calciopoli happened and disgust can’t even begin to describe what I felt about Italian football. But I was old enough at the time and not as mindless and passionate about the sport as I was in my younger days.

Now imagine being that mindless teenager l being bullied at school the whole year because of it. Being harassed for wearing a Juve shirt on the streets. Made fun of by everyone you know. it’s just a different experience altogether. The hate is real.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Different era. Pre calciopoli its was a commong thing to exchange players adn coaches between Juve, Inter and Milan. Nowadays it's strictly forbidden to go to Inter from JUventus.
it's clearly not forbidden since multiple people working in different positions have done it. however it's undesirable, disrespectful and pukeworthy.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Like Paulo gives a shit about this club, its history and calciopoli. He could sign a new contract worth a shitload of money despite being injured a lot. He didn't do it, wanting more. Now he is going elsewhere and I hope he doesn't even get to earn as much as we offered him in the first place.

To inter? Don't give a fuck. I liked Vidal much more and miss prime Vidal much more, yet he is wearing that disgusting jersey too.

Fuck 28 year old Dybala from next season on. We are building a new squad without him.

Jul 13, 2010
Of course you can feel a connection to anything. I was a fan for over a decade when Calciopoli happened and disgust can’t even begin to describe what I felt about Italian football. But I was old enough at the time and not as mindless and passionate about the sport as I was in my younger days.

Now imagine being that mindless teenager l being bullied at school the whole year because of it. Being harassed for wearing a Juve shirt on the streets. Made fun of by everyone you know. it’s just a different experience altogether. The hate is real.
'being harassed' lmao poor kid

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This thread doesn't deserve the attention it's getting. Inda or no inda, I just hope he plays as little as possible, we look way better with a classic 433 anyway.
The news surfaced most probably in the right timing ahead of the Coppa final. And it has served that purpose it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

it's clearly not forbidden since multiple people working in different positions have done it. however it's undesirable, disrespectful and pukeworthy.
He still admires Conte, there will always be an exception.

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm embarrassed for him. To move away on less than he refused for a shorter period. And of all clubs, Inter. He is joining meanwhile they will be cashing in on many players again this summer.

Just embarrassing stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)