Paulo Dybala (112 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah my reply was inclusive. If he wasn't we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
God forbid us to see a day when Juve players moving to Inter/Milan will be considered an upgrade.

I felt like dying when Buffon was about to join Milan because he felt that way (2006-ish)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I won't call him a traitor if he goes to inter. Just like with Beppe, WE dumped him. He doesn't owe us any loyalty. And it seems like his options are limited anyway due to a lack of suitors.

That said, I hope he flops at inter of course.
Dude. He refused to or at the very least didn't sign a 10 million/year contract in octobre/novembre. Saying we dumped him doesn't tell anything close to the right picture.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Borussia Dortmund is the only club to have made a concrete offer to Juventus' Paulo Dybala. BVB have offered a net salary of 4.5 million euros and a central role in terms of image after the imminent departure of Erling Haaland.

() | @CorSport
[BVB Newsblog]

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
LMAO 4.5m.

This guy and his camp fucked up his bag so bad, it's positively laughable. Got a great contract offer on the table, waited for his used car salesman to come approve it, waited too long and the bag disappeared, now he's getting offers at HALF what we had originally offered.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
LMAO 4.5m.

This guy and his camp fucked up his bag so bad, it's positively laughable. Got a great contract offer on the table, waited for his used car salesman to come approve it, waited too long and the bag disappeared, now he's getting offers at HALF what we had originally offered.
shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm embarrassed for him. To move away on less than he refused for a shorter period. And of all clubs, Inter. He is joining meanwhile they will be cashing in on many players again this summer.

Just embarrassing stuff...
He realized that aspirations in football for him are over. Now he will earn what he can before doing a swift retirement. He is done.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Dybala is too expensive for #BVB, who wouldn't afford a total net salary of 10mln€ per season including bonus.

[Sport 1 via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)