Paulo Dybala (80 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep your butthurt away from me buddy. My club did what I wanted - got rid of Dybarbie.
As Putin said: "нравится не нравится, терпи моя красавица" :D
Your club? :howler:

My point still stands. Your comment is as asinine as most of your posts, which lack objectivity and are fuelled by emotional bias and distorted facts. At least I'm only emotional about Dybala, not spewing nonsense in every single thread.

I don't speak Ruski. Quoting Putin just goes to show you're not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Your club? :howler:

My point still stands. Your comment is as asinine as most of your posts, which lack objectivity and are fuelled by emotional bias and distorted facts. At least I'm only emotional about Dybala, not spewing nonsense in every single thread.

I don't speak Ruski. Quoting Putin just goes to show you're not the sharpest tool in the shed either.
Yes, my club. It's yours too, but it didn't do what you wanted. I understand you're hurting. Try to move on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Now you're just imagining conversations. When did I ever suggest that this Sentimenti guy was holding the team back?

Stop embarrassing yourself. I thought you were one of the smart ones here, you're starting to sound like the Rus and 92.
So because I don't agree with your reasoning I'm not smart anymore? Oh no.

Consider this - why is Sentimenti on the 50 instead of someone like Roberto Anzolin, or Carlo Mattrel? They won more, aren't they more deserving?

Having said all this if the club were to extend it to 75 stars tomorrow, it wouldn't be unreasonable to include Dybala in there.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So because I don't agree with your reasoning I'm not smart anymore? Oh no.

Consider this - why is Sentimenti on the 50 instead of someone like Roberto Anzolin, or Carlo Mattrel? They won more, aren't they more deserving?

Having said all this if the club were to extend it to 75 stars tomorrow, it wouldn't be unreasonable to include Dybala in there.
to be honest i never thought u were smart. like ever.

u have a nice butt though

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dybala is right now juve's 11th top goal scorer of all time. he is ahead of platini and charles. he is two goals away from equaling baggio's record.

incredible contribution from a player often injured and asked to play as a right wingback and a regista. and playing with chumps like matuidi, berna, asamoah, and khedira in support

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paulo Dybala has talked about leaving Juve with his family, friends and teammates: he still can't get over the farewell and, above all, for the way it was done.(tuttosport)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually there’s nothing wrong it, it’s a very common Spanish/Portuguese name.
This. Paolo is an Italian space oddity.

Dybarbie is definitely a favourite of The Huffington Post.
We can call him Malibu Dybarbie when he ends up playing for the LA Galaxy.

If Landon Donovan graduates from SD Loyal and comes up the coast, maybe they can splooge together over sushi bars in West Hollywood.

Aug 2, 2005
Legend discussion? Lol

If Zizzo is not in the Legends section,,, I believe the same applies to Dybi even if I consider both (Pirlo also) as Legends

Though, Dybala is a bit more in terms of connection to Club name (3rd most goals, 7 years, 10+ titles) and only known as a Bianconero, which deciding if he is a Legend or not will heavily depends on where he will go next and relationship with fans and the club as a whole after the break-up.

As it stands, he is a club legend for me..
Additionally,, I think most here are mainly judging based on the short memory of last 2/3 years where he suffered continuous injuries

Hopefully,, TUZ/admin clearly define what is a Legend, re-visit every player thread in the Legends section,, and probably create a middle section/s between rookie, history, legend and add a 3rd section and call it Club Icons where only few are there

Zizo is a Juve Legend (maybe chose a different name to it) but not Icon,, same goes for Dybala..

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Legend discussion is a bit of subjective opinion imo

There are some players who are conferred legend status for their longevity then there are some who have had a profound impact on the club despite their short stay aka Tevez and Vidal. Two players whose careers with us was nothing short of legendary.

I guess Dybala belongs somewhere in between. I can understand those who feel strongly about him being considered a legend but personally for me, he's a clear tier below the 'legendary' Juventus players.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Dybala has been unreliable for years now. You can't miss 20+ games every single season, and then ask for a payrise. It shows where his priorities lie.

also, he is toxic af: lied about not being offered a new contract, disrespected several managers, partied with hookers during the pandemic etc.

Not a Juventus legend.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 64)

• Alin