Paulo Dybala (311 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man, imagine if Allegri hadn’t been stuck with this little pussyfag holding the team back. Probably would have won 2 CL by now. Sucks we had pussies like this dragging the team down with their lazy, slow-ass, pussy play.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dybala is current juventus top scorer AND top assistmant despite playing as right wing back and regista and injuries . if we had a forward thinking coach instead if an italian dinosaur that still has nightmares about go di muntari and a competent medical team he would be on his way to breaking del piero's record

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man, imagine if Allegri hadn’t been stuck with this little pussyfag holding the team back. Probably would have won 2 CL by now. Sucks we had pussies like this dragging the team down with their lazy, slow-ass, pussy play.
:rofl: :howler: Stop. You're becoming pathetic with these redundant posts (I would know).

Allegri reached two CL finals, and that's great, but we ran into two teams with better players and, arguably, better coaches.

Mar 23, 2022
ORDER RENT MINER

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.

Upgraded shipping services are available at an additional cost.

GOLDSHELL KD6 MINER PROFIT 120$ DAY

https://apextominer.org/

World news

https://apextominer.org/en/news-2022

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl: :howler: Stop. You're becoming pathetic with these redundant posts (I would know).

Allegri reached two CL finals, and that's great, but we ran into two teams with better players and, arguably, better coaches.
That’s my point. Give us Salah or Neymar instead of pussyfag Dybarbie and we have two CL titles right now. Would have won 2016-17 and then beaten Madrid again in 2017-18 on the way to another.

Dybalol was Sturaro level, and not Sturaro against Madrid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That’s my point. Give us Salah or Neymar instead of pussyfag Dybarbie and we have two CL titles right now. Would have won 2016-17 and then beaten Madrid again in 2017-18 on the way to another.

Dybalol was Sturaro level, and not Sturaro against Madrid.
Very simplistic notion. We were not winning that final against Madrid in 2017, not with that midfield. They were simply better and fitter. One "Dybarbie" exclusion was not going to change that, and if you truly believe that, you're more delusional and biased than I thought. You're better than that.

In 2015, we didn't have "Dybarbie" in the team. What happened then? :think: :b81:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine calling the club's top scorer. the player that has more goals than platini and charles and is two away form equaling baggio a pussy fag.

this is the level of toxic shit you expect from inter fans, or milan fans. like when milan fans booed maldini when he retired. funny enough this same members making fun of those milan fans are here insulting an EXISTING player. incredible

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We were too attacking. Let that sink in.
The outcome was still the same. We lost the game. The point is, we didn't have Dybala and still lost. You fuckers can deal in hypotheticals all you want and invent scenarios to convince yourselves the outcome would've been different, but the facts state we lost both games.

The 4-1 against Madrid was an embarrassment. May I also remind you that we had no "Dybarbie" against Villareal and got crushed 3-0 at home.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Very simplistic notion. We were not winning that final against Madrid in 2017, not with that midfield. They were simply better and fitter. One "Dybarbie" exclusion was not going to change that, and if you truly believe that, you're more delusional and biased than I thought. You're better than that.

In 2015, we didn't have "Dybarbie" in the team. What happened then? :think: :b81:
nah. Dybala was literally the worst player on the pitch. Replace him with a top player and we win. Easy peasy. That’s how bad he was. Same the next year with his red card, the silly little pussyfag.

I didn’t say 2015, bro. I said 2017 and 2018 CL titles. Dybala was the reason we didn’t win one and get to and win the other. Imagine his 7.5 mil net/year being used on an actual top player, not this sissy. He’d be better off playing Thai Kathoey football league.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
imagine calling the club's top scorer. the player that has more goals than platini and charles and is two away form equaling baggio a pussy fag.

this is the level of toxic shit you expect from inter fans, or milan fans. like when milan fans booed maldini when he retired. funny enough this same members making fun of those milan fans are here insulting an EXISTING player. incredible
No matter what, he deserve respect! He brought us some magical moments and there would be more if he would have been healthier or play under better coach than allegshit, pirlo and sarri. He is icon of this juventus and will always be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 285)