Paulo Dybala (302 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pretty sure we hold Juventus football club to a higher standard than Newcastle fucking United.
Now, yes. 1940s was the era of Il Grande Torino so trophies were far more limited. Shearer's Newcastle were a title-chasing team for a few of his seasons and could easily have won a domestic cup, but likewise never managed it. Mostly because of Man Utd.

Juve won the scudetto the season Sentimenti left, I suppose that is more proof he was holding back the team lol? Such bizarre reasoning.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
but why? he clearly isn't a good player, as proven by juventus telling him to fuck off. so the fact he will go be inside agent and ruin inter's attack should be celebrated by fans. he will earn undeserved money at inter. we should be happy collectivley
Because as far as I'm concerned no player should play for merda and the club should be disbanded. Therefore any player who joins merda and prolongs its existence is my enemy.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Juve won the scudetto the season Sentimenti left, I suppose that is more proof he was holding back the team lol? Such bizarre reasoning.
Now you're just imagining conversations. When did I ever suggest that this Sentimenti guy was holding the team back?

Stop embarrassing yourself. I thought you were one of the smart ones here, you're starting to sound like the Rus and 92.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They had a meeting with him to negotiate a new deal, in which they probably told what they were willing to offer, he told them he wouldn’t accept that. Basically the same thing. Juventus thinks Dybala isn’t worth what he is asking for, Dybala thinks he is worth more than Juve has said they are currently willing to offer.

Not sure why y’all obsessed with saying Juve is at fault here instead of the greedy pussyfag.

Mar 9, 2006
They had a meeting with him to negotiate a new deal, in which they probably told what they were willing to offer, he told them he wouldn’t accept that. Basically the same thing. Juventus thinks Dybala isn’t worth what he is asking for, Dybala thinks he is worth more than Juve has said they are currently willing to offer.

Not sure why y’all obsessed with saying Juve is at fault here instead of the greedy pussyfag.
:agree: Pussyboy can't stay fit but still asks for 14m :rofl:

Jun 6, 2015

I certainly wouldn't accept lowering of the terms if I had already agreed to certain terms, I'm pretty sure many on here wouldn't. Anyways not sure what the point of this blame game is, why does it have to be anyones fault? You need two parties to agree in order to make a deal happen, they didn't.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I certainly wouldn't accept lowering of the terms if I had already agreed to certain terms, I'm pretty sure many on here wouldn't. Anyways not sure what the point of this blame game is, why does it have to be anyones fault? You need two parties to agree in order to make a deal happen, they didn't.
What kind of contract would you have given him of any

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
but why? he clearly isn't a good player, as proven by juventus telling him to fuck off. so the fact he will go be inside agent and ruin inter's attack should be celebrated by fans. he will earn undeserved money at inter. we should be happy collectivley
Yes, totally. I want him to go to one of the Milano trannies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Exactly. I cant blame Dybala for wanting more money. This would prolly have been the last big contract in his career. I cant blame Juve for not meeting his demands either. They seemed to have parted ways cordially.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That’s what I’m saying. The two sides didn’t agree. No one really to blame. Time to move on. I agree with management’s position. Others agree with the pussyfag. :)

Jun 6, 2015
What kind of contract would you have given him of any
Really don't know as I'm not privy to Juve's financials or their plans for future signings. I think the management has earned a bit of trust for the moves they made in January, so let's first see what they do this summer before slating this move. I would have been completely fine with Dybala staying though but if we make the right moves in the summer I'm completely fine with that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 275)